Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Needy Cli*

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the question I'm asking is would you have a problem if your Gf/wife was masturbating, using her vibrator on a high setting for her cli*?

Maybe you think it will desensitise her cli*?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Rainman,
I think you are putting the cart before the Horse,she is finding it harder to climax,because her libido is flagging,hence the need for the high setting...A problem?...Well yeah it means that you are going to have to work harder to get her there LOL.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't a time issue.

I fear she will enjoy the high setting more than my tongue. I think she may desensitise it too.

I gave her good orgasms with my tongue, it's just she's very needy & wants to use vibrator when I'm not there.

Am I being to strict by telling her to use it as little as possible?

I don't masturbate. I can control myself.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rainman4707 said:
I gave her good orgasms with my tongue, it's just she's very needy & wants to use vibrator when I'm not there.
Meh, if she likes the vibrator less work for your tongue, lol.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Encourage her to NOT use the vibrator, and tell her the reasoning along these lines:

A vibrator "trains" the brain to only interpret those "intense" stimuli. Those "intense" stimuli can't be produced in nature by anything short of hummingbird wings or insects wings. Unless she routinely is able to catch hummingbirds and hold them on her cl¡t, there is no sense in training the brain to only orgasm with THOSE stimuli. "I could get some bees if she'd prefer..."

Just as with pain, the brain "filters out" annoying stimuli over time. You'll notice that, if you aren't FOCUSED on it, pain goes "away". Over time, the brain registers anything less than a vibrator as a "non-orgasmic" stimulus. The end result is that the woman trains her body to be non-responsive to men's stimuli.

I've told every woman I've been with since my 20's to surrender their vibrator to ME, and, I've explained the reasoning. Consider horseback-riding women: they smash their cl¡ts on the saddle thousands upon thousands of times. It has been my experience with EVERY horseback riding woman (all rode western saddles, not proper-for-a-lady english saddles, mind you) that they need nothing short of cl¡t-punching to actually register an input. Why? Because the women's brains all have squelched their cl¡torises due to the over-stimulation. This isn't to say that the women became non-orgasmic due to horse riding, they only had vaginal orgasms, not cl¡toral ones.

It's the same dynamic with a vibrator: the brain "disconnects" problematic nerve paths. Since it's well understood that women "cüm" with their minds, the only course to take with regards to reversing the damage is to stop the "problematic" stimuli. Over time, and some conscious/deliberate focus, the brain will once again make connections to previously "problematic" nerve circuits.

If you have a hard time picturing what I'm trying to describe, imagine your little sister tapping you on the head. If she's doing it with a constant rhythm, you can tune it out, right? After a while, you don't "notice" the tapping, and your sister gets mad because she isn't bugging you, right? It's along those lines.

The good news is that every woman who has forfeited their vibrator to me, at breakup time, didn't want it back. You may think it was some sort of spite, but, it was that they learned to have crazy orgasms without one, and recognized that it was more harmful than helpful to use one in the long run. Once they re-connected with their cl¡ts, they responded to very light or delicate stimuli again, and, well, liked it and didn't want to ƒuck it up again with the viber.

Once she hands over her vibrator to you, ONLY touch her cl¡t softly. ONLY SOFTLY!!! She'll likely prompt you "HARDER, HARDER!" when it's cl¡t-rubbing time, but don't cave to her. You'll help her better by telling her to shut-up, relax, and focus on the feeling. By doing so, she'll be training her brain to re-connect to her cl¡t. She will feel the soft input eventually, and her sudden, violent cl¡t orgasm will likely shock the sh¡t out of her.

Then, after she's had a few cl¡t orgasms and is used to having them routinely, pull out the vibrator to use on her. Chances are, by then, she'll tell you to stop: "It's too much!"

:yes:

I'm good at "reclaiming" non-orgasmic women, I take pride in it. But, ALL men should discourage vibrator use as a public-service to women: they'll all enjoy sex with others (men or women or whatever) much more. Women would be far happier if they had better orgasms; they just need to be led to do something besides "what everybody else does". Women's crazy peers, HBO, and own mothers insist that they should get a vibrator to begin with. And, as we know, women give crap advice with regards to what women want. It's easy to undo the toxic vibrator myth of "gotta have one".

Women train their own cl¡ts to be "needy", and consequently sabotage themselves into an endless cycle of whøredom: they need to ƒuck hundreds of men in order to find one that "pleases" them. After all, "my friends have great sex, and some of them don't even own a vibrator! I don't understand!"

Vibrators make women slüts.
Hypergamy is a vibrator's fault.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just have her use the vibe during sex, too. Micro-bullets are perfect. It makes it feel to me like she has a vibrating pvssy.

donking

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The women who have most easily orgasmed with me have never owned a vibe. "Simultaneous" orgasms within 5 seconds of each other are pretty cool.