You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
The only thing you can do is move on. Sometime in the future she may get bored or lonely and hit you up and give you another small window of opportunity, but for now all hope is lost.How to regain attraction after being needy?
Currently we r not texting each other... If I text her she will reply soon but one word... Doesn't agree to meet up...
(I've kissed n made out with her before)
Thanks man I love what u wrote.... She was qualifying by saying many dudes propose to her (say I love u n ****) n showed me screenshots...Sorry to say, but if this was just a make out session (and not a relationship) , she may not be invested enough for this to be turned around.
Under these circumstances, the best advice I can offer ... is for her to perceive you as being detached. This means no texting or "showing up" anywhere that you think she may appear. She can't miss you or wonder about you.. if you are always there to remind her of your availability.
Again, I don't see this one as having a favorable outcome. If you want to give it a shot, again... you need to give off the impression that you are indifferent and detached. If you two share social media, don't over do it, but a photo of you with another gal (and having fun) will not hurt.
It's now up to her to reach out. Because there was no longevity or depth between you two, I don't see this as very likely... but that's your only hope.
If she does reach out, post here again and we'll help you come up with the next plan.
Good luck.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Have sexual relations with another for about three months.How to regain attraction after being needy?
Currently we r not texting each other... If I text her she will reply soon but one word... Doesn't agree to meet up...
(I've kissed n made out with her before)
When someone provides a perspective that we do not like, we can attempt to 'rationalize' an alternative situation/outcome that we may find more desirable. This isn't a put down to you or anything, I've done it myself.Thanks man I love what u wrote.... She was qualifying by saying many dudes propose to her (say I love u n ****) n showed me screenshots...
The condition is she is young n when I kissed her she gave me this closed lip kiss n I thought she didn't want to kiss me but she was smiling the whole time and after that she said people kiss after getting into a relationship but not before..... She said I'm too fast.... Do u think she's inexperienced? .....She has many guy frnds... If she's inexperienced then she might think I'm jus using her for sex n now avoiding me right?
Damnn.... Eye opening... I like ur reply.... Maybe I'm jus making up scenarios to avoid accepting the fact that she lost interest n moved on found someone new.... Thanks for putting things in perspective man...When someone provides a perspective that we do not like, we can attempt to 'rationalize' an alternative situation/outcome that we may find more desirable. This isn't a put down to you or anything, I've done it myself.
Think back on a situation that you are now completely removed from. You can probably look back with one of those 'palm against the forehead' moments and think to yourself .. "what was I thinking back then?" The problem is... (and I've been there myself; we all have) ... is that when we are emotionally invested, we also become emotionally clouded against the facts. It's normal.
Even though I'm older, I'm still not immune to the "haze." It's just part of life. The only benefit to getting older is that we can recognize our distortive views and realize that we aren't being objective or self-objective. That is when we ask for opinions from someone that isn't within the 'equation' to offer their perspective
With the above being expressed, I still stand by my original response to your posting.
My response would have been to laugh and say, "Awww, it's so cute you are trying to impress me!"She was qualifying by saying many dudes propose to her (say I love u n ****) n showed me screenshots...
My response would have been to laugh and say, "I guess you must like me so much that you're willing to break your own rules!"and after that she said people kiss after getting into a relationship but not before..... She said I'm too fast.
GET OTHER GIRLSHow to regain attraction after being needy?
Currently we r not texting each other... If I text her she will reply soon but one word... Doesn't agree to meet up...
(I've kissed n made out with her before)
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
We have all had these 'humbling' moments. It's not fun, that's for sure. Even if we discover that a female situation is not salvageable, we can still "win" from a different angle. If we learn from a past experience, we can choose to become a 'newer and improved' version of our self. The more we learn, the more we modify our game and... the better chance for a favorable future outcome.Damnn.... Eye opening... I like ur reply.... Maybe I'm jus making up scenarios to avoid accepting the fact that she lost interest n moved on found someone new.... Thanks for putting things in perspective man...