Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Neediness / Calling her out

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible to be needy when calling someone out about something (flake) even if you're 100 percent ready to lose her/drop her immediately?

Can neediness and abundance mindset coexist sometimes?

Reaction score
I have found it is better to simply walk away. A woman will simply deny evrything she has done, and twist it around to make you the bad guy.

Walking away is the most powerful thing you can do.
depends, suspecting of cheating yes, is your gf being a little extra...nay

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The proper way to call a chick out is not through words, but by actions. This means withdrawing Time and Attention aka giving her the silent treatment. You are turned off by her behavior and your actions are congruent to that. Words are meaningless

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible to be needy when calling someone out about something (flake) even if you're 100 percent ready to lose her/drop her immediately?

Can neediness and abundance mindset coexist sometimes?
If you seem upset and distressed by a flake, then that's needy.

If you call her out without sounding butthurt and without being scared to lose her, then that's abundance.

Bones_2086

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly this my problem when I stay silent I feel like I’m being passive. And if I get angry I feel like she got me and now she thinks she can control me

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I called a hot 24 year old out once.
She ended up meeting me the next night and swallowing my *** within 10 minutes of meeting me. I ****ed her a time after that.

It’s weird because it seems women like to be called out somehow but I myself rarely do it. In that instance I was just mad at women. Hardly what pua advises

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling a woman out about her BS is actually a product of abundance. Without options you cant risk putting the only option you have in her place, so you have to soak up the crap and be a doormat.

Calling a woman out on her BS is a form of community service, because she will think twice before pulling the same stunt on the next brother. Its just got to be done from a position of strength without giving off weak victim vibes

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling a woman out about her BS is actually a product of abundance. Without options you cant risk putting the only option you have in her place, so you have to soak up the crap and be a doormat.

Calling a woman out on her BS is a form of community service, because she will think twice before pulling the same stunt on the next brother. Its just got to be done from a position of strength without giving off weak victim vibes
That may be. I can tell you tho when I did it it was from a position of frustration with women being ****ty. So not really abundance, and almost weakness

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That may be. I can tell you tho when I did it it was from a position of frustration with women being ****ty. So not really abundance, and almost weakness
Women are very complex puzzles. Some grew up in homes where the father was always shouty, frustrated and angry. So when you display that kind of energy, their inner microchip conditioning recognises it as masculine and dominant, and they actually get wet and come running to suck that pipe

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are very complex puzzles. Some grew up in homes where the father was always shouty, frustrated and angry. So when you display that kind of energy, their inner microchip conditioning recognises it as masculine and dominant, and they actually get wet and come running to suck that pipe
Weird but i can’t argue with the results. Maybe I should foster that energy more

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like I’m alone on this too.

If she shows up 30 minutes late to a date, you have to check her on that. Just one example.
I agree, by going silent ur not holding her accountable. She will just think "yeah i can disrespect guys and they will just leave no drama"

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s for sure a balance between calling out from a position of dominance or coming off butthurt or needy. It’s a subtle line, but the results are not. I’ve experienced both. Needy or desperate when she flakes, it turns her off. Dominant and holding her accountable to respect my time, she ****ed the **** out of me the next date.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, calling her out from an emotional/hurt mindset, her frame and seen as Needy.
From a logical and rational frame, strength with impact…

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15 minutes late to a date with no text and I walk. Had girls text me afterwards saying “where are you?” And I tell them they took too long. There are 3 billion women in the planet. And my time is valuable.
I wonder if you just took off and did some other errand when she didn't show up; when she texted "where are you?" you can regain frame by texting back that you will be there in a couple minutes, something came up that caused you to run late. So the situation turns from you waiting on her, to her waiting on you.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if you just took off and did some other errand when she didn't show up; when she texted "where are you?" you can regain frame by texting back that you will be there in a couple minutes, something came up that caused you to run late. So the situation turns from you waiting on her, to her waiting on you.
Except that I know the reality, which would be me altering my schedule and mission for a girl I haven't even met yet. If she can't make a good first impression, whatever type of relationship I could have with her has little to no upside imo.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever type of relationship I could have with her
Oh, I was thinking that you were in it for the quick lays/notch count. Since that's all I'm interested in at this point, that's what I would do to regain frame while not leaving possible a$$ on the table.