You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
depends, suspecting of cheating yes, is your gf being a little extra...nayI have found it is better to simply walk away. A woman will simply deny evrything she has done, and twist it around to make you the bad guy.
Walking away is the most powerful thing you can do.
If you seem upset and distressed by a flake, then that's needy.Is it possible to be needy when calling someone out about something (flake) even if you're 100 percent ready to lose her/drop her immediately?
Can neediness and abundance mindset coexist sometimes?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
That may be. I can tell you tho when I did it it was from a position of frustration with women being ****ty. So not really abundance, and almost weaknessCalling a woman out about her BS is actually a product of abundance. Without options you cant risk putting the only option you have in her place, so you have to soak up the crap and be a doormat.
Calling a woman out on her BS is a form of community service, because she will think twice before pulling the same stunt on the next brother. Its just got to be done from a position of strength without giving off weak victim vibes
Women are very complex puzzles. Some grew up in homes where the father was always shouty, frustrated and angry. So when you display that kind of energy, their inner microchip conditioning recognises it as masculine and dominant, and they actually get wet and come running to suck that pipeThat may be. I can tell you tho when I did it it was from a position of frustration with women being ****ty. So not really abundance, and almost weakness
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Weird but i can’t argue with the results. Maybe I should foster that energy moreWomen are very complex puzzles. Some grew up in homes where the father was always shouty, frustrated and angry. So when you display that kind of energy, their inner microchip conditioning recognises it as masculine and dominant, and they actually get wet and come running to suck that pipe
"reacting", having your emotional state controlled by her actions...That may be. I can tell you tho when I did it it was from a position of frustration with women being ****ty. So not really abundance, and almost weakness
That’s my point. I was totally reactive to her. So much so I got mad and called her out"reacting", having your emotional state controlled by her actions...
I agree, by going silent ur not holding her accountable. She will just think "yeah i can disrespect guys and they will just leave no drama"Looks like I’m alone on this too.
If she shows up 30 minutes late to a date, you have to check her on that. Just one example.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Except that I know the reality, which would be me altering my schedule and mission for a girl I haven't even met yet. If she can't make a good first impression, whatever type of relationship I could have with her has little to no upside imo.I wonder if you just took off and did some other errand when she didn't show up; when she texted "where are you?" you can regain frame by texting back that you will be there in a couple minutes, something came up that caused you to run late. So the situation turns from you waiting on her, to her waiting on you.
He is. Just that his ego/pride gets in the wayOh, I was thinking that you were in it for the quick lays/notch count. Since that's all I'm interested in at this point, that's what I would do to regain frame while not leaving possible a$$ on the table
Even for a quick lay I have standards and boundaries.Oh, I was thinking that you were in it for the quick lays/notch count. Since that's all I'm interested in at this point, that's what I would do to regain frame while not leaving possible a$$ on the table.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.