Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Urgent Help

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, it's me, it's been a while,

Anyway I have a situation I wanted to run by you that hopefully will get looked at by some dudes out there that are good with making decisions like these. Please please please, I do not need ****poasts, trolls, high rep keyboard warriors, I need help.

For the sake of this story I will refer to these women as Girl A and Girl B.

I'm in a fraternity, and formal is coming up this next weekend. I asked Girl A and she accepted, but declined later on because she was transferring and wanted to spend the last few weekends she had here with her friends.

I asked Girl B the next day (last Thursday), she said yes, has since bought a cooler and started painting it and stuff and I believe she ordered a dress and went shopping for bikinis.

****ed both of them this last weekend, Girl A thought about it more and is excited to come now, thinking about cancelling on Girl B. Thing is, I would enjoy A a lot more because she's much more attractive, I know her much better, and I think I would have a better time.

I want to take Girl A and cancel on B, that is what I want even though I also know it's not the right thing to do. I just want to see what you guys think.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I would stick with B.. Who says A wont flake again and then B might not go either sense you canceled on her.. Besides if your more interested in A than B then taking B might make A all the more interested in you.. She may see "Damn I shouldn't have canceled this guy dont fvck around. I loose"

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot to mention some things:

Been banging Girl A since last December, Girl B is new.

I am graduating and this is my last formal ever, Girl A is transferring and Girl B will likely never be seen again. I kinda want to take Girl A but I don't know how I would let Girl B down or if I would have to reimburse her or something.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would stick with B.. Who says A wont flake again and then B might not go either sense you canceled on her.. Besides if your more interested in A than B then taking B might make A all the more interested in you.. She may see "Damn I shouldn't have canceled this guy dont fvck around. I loose"
Bingo. Take girl B. A flaked the first time. She lost her opportunity. Stick with B, you make the fun happen and boink her. A knowing you took someone else will make her want to hookup some more before she leaves. Think about who's interest has been sky high the whole time? Girl B, she's a safe bet and Girl A will come snaking in there somewhere

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BPH you seem intent on taking Girl A.

The newness of girl B is what would excite me about her.
The reason for that is because Girl B is somebody I knew from last year that was pretty hot then. Fast forward to now and she's a little thicker and don't find her nearly as hot as Girl A. I was a little disappointed when I ****ed Girl B to be honest.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who YOU are attracted to isn't necessarily the girl best for you. The girl best for you is the girl that's most attracted to YOU.

Girl A you invited to an invent that was important to you and she straight put you on the backburner for her friends. You weren't important enough to her

Girl B is not only willing to go, she is excited about it.
To ditch girl B because "girl A" is hotter is the antithesis of a Don Juan. What message are you sending by letting her change her mind twice and still being available? And she can get away with this because she's hot?
Lame.

You canceling girl B and taking Girl A "because she's what, a point or two hotter?" would be so beta.
It's a no brainer.

Girl B.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who YOU are attracted to isn't necessarily the girl best for you. The girl best for you is the girl that's most attracted to YOU.
YO! I agree with this 100%, it doesn't matter how much you like THEM, it matters how much they like YOU!!!

Girl A you invited to an invent that was important to you and she straight put you on the backburner for her friends. You weren't important enough to her
Girl A should not be a priority.

Girl B is not only willing to go, she is excited about it.
This is the girl that can do something for you and add value to your life, even if her only value is in how much she likes you and values your time.

To ditch girl B because "girl A" is hotter is the antithesis of a Don Juan. What message are you sending by letting her change her mind twice and still being available? And she can get away with this because she's hot?
Yes, girl A is basically a man trap for you, whereas girl B will likely reach into her pocket for you.

Lame.
You canceling girl B and taking Girl A "because she's what, a point or two hotter?" would be so beta.
It's a no brainer.

Girl B.
Agree 100%, and don juan should always look at it in terms of what she can do for him. Girl A due to her priority cannot do anything for you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo. Take girl B. A flaked the first time. She lost her opportunity. Stick with B, you make the fun happen and boink her. A knowing you took someone else will make her want to hookup some more before she leaves. Think about who's interest has been sky high the whole time? Girl B, she's a safe bet and Girl A will come snaking in there somewhere
What if Girl A, may snake her way in their, but Girl B character is just a more "giving" person, where Girl A is a "mooch", is it really worth it to you?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would ask both A and B if either is into girls...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll probably stick with Girl B, I just think I'd have a better time, especially sexually, with Girl A.
If girl A isn't into you enough you will not have a better time... You will have a better visual experience but she will not support you, because she doesn't think enough of you...

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'll probably stick with Girl B, I just think I'd have a better time, especially sexually, with Girl A.
Join the dirty d|ck club. Take girl B and fvck her. Then without washing your c0ck go see girl A afterward. Get close to girl A and let her sniff girl B's cooch juice on your d|ck. Then girl A won't be able to resist you.. Problem solved. Thread closed. (JK)