Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Welcome to the forum and manosphere community.I'm new here, can someone tell me if the need to please is bad for the daygame and if there is any way to control that
How to be genuinely selfish? What trick do you use?If I’m right to assume you mean you are a people pleaser or want to please women, I would say from my own experience that yes. Being selfish is much better. But it can’t be forced. Gotta be genuine.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I don’t really use a trick. I just put my desires and needs before other people. If there is a trick I guess what I do is keep in mind that other people aren’t helpless children so they can take care of themselvesHow to be genuinely selfish? What trick do you use?
Be careful how you word your own thought process. Don't put yourself down, especially unnecessarily; criticize yourself when it's warranted. It is important to know what your long term goals are in order to identify your interests, and then use that to measure if you are acting selfishly or not.How to be genuinely selfish? What trick do you use?