"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Need tips on clubbing/bars alone

gm8384

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
There is this club I go to almost every week, but lately my friends are either broke or they don't like rock music. I am aquaintences with some of the people that go there, but they aren't always there and I don't know them well enough to just show up alone and start hanging out with them for the night.

I don't mind going alone sometimes, infact its actually better because I don't have someone slowing me down.

But I need some tips on what to do when you are there alone so I don't become that weirdo in the shadows. I don't want anyone (girls in particular) to think I'm a loser because I am there alone.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
I go to clubs alone quite often. I know a ton of people when I get up in them so it's not big deal to me if I have a road dog or not.

When your a person who can get women other men will flock to you to learn how you do what you do.


I much prefer being alone because like you said nobody to slow you down...
 

gm8384

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Gigalo- thats a good idea about just becoming better friends with these people and is something I should do.

player supreme - i don't know most of these people well enough to just walk up and hang out with their group of people for the night unannounced, if I did I woudln't have this problem.

Also, I'm not a guy who can get women all to successfully. Im very much still a DJ in training and being alone at a club and being a DJ in training doesn't seem like an easy situation to me.

Are other ideas on things I can do when I am there? Making more friends there is good, but I need a plan for when Im alone so I dont look like a chump, outsider, or just a nutcase.
 

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
I never go clubbing alone, because if I get bored I can just chill with my boys and just kick it.

BUT.....

When I go, I act like it's my club and I'm the owner. Same way at parties, you act like you're the host. Go around asking girls it they are having a good time: if yes--say you wanna join in////if no--say you wanna show her one.

Overall, just be confident.
 
Top