Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need tips for rough sex

Lucas718

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll keep this short, but I was with a chick last night who is into rough sex... biting, pinching, hair pulling, a little pain. I admit I don't have a lot of experience with a chick like this so it was quite an experience. Never really met a chick who was into that so I was a little unsure about what to do. I'm all for playing rough a bit, but I don't want to leave bruises or actually hurt her. Any tips?

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When she bites or scratches you, tell her she being a bad girl, bend her over and spank her. Give her a good stinging slap or two on her ass.

When you two are getting it going, wrestle a little bit and push her into position, "force" yourself onto her. Hold her hands down when she starts pinching and make her submit.

Pretend that you are a wild animals, and to make her submit she must be worn down and conquered.

This is all in good fun and not meant for a women who doesn't consent.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's okay to talk in bed. Do what she wants you to do, and when you are not sure if you are being too rough, just ask her if that's too much for her. Find her limits and have fun, cuz not all girls are like that.

You'll get better with time, so then you will start improvising and it will only get better.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask her if you're being too rough. It'll kill the mood! She will let you know if you're being too rough.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocky_mtn said:
When she bites or scratches you, tell her she being a bad girl, bend her over and spank her. Give her a good stinging slap or two on her ass.
:up:

I like you, my boy.

btw, some girls like bruises.. ;)

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all, make sure she is SANE

There is nothing like sitting in the police station acused of rape and abuse....

One of the things that makes them attracted to this is BEING POWERLESS, and witnessing HER MANS POWER. You have to trow the ***** around like she is your personal sex toy, and there is nothing she can do about it.

Second thing; she has to be in the mood (horny). feel her out. find out what turns her on, does she like it rought right off the bat, or does she like it to escalate to it (this is the case most of the time)

When your POUNDING her doggy stile hold her hands behind her back with one hand (use your imagination), and hold her head in place by her hair with another.

if your doing her missionary, position your body verticaly, take her legs and put them over one shoulder (keep them together), take her hands, into yours, cross them and sqeese her legs with your forarms. Then by straightening your body lift her hips into place, and pound her like there is no tomorow.