Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some to talk sense in me

Cazam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys she tricked me, first called me with a private number which i didnt answer but then from a number i didnt know
I answered since i awaited a call from a place i had to get some stuff i bought but it was her.....
So she got a hold of me and rambled something about her warm socks that are still at my place and that we should meet sometime and i could bring them along...
Obviously not gonna do that but how low is that, trying every trick to get me to break NC.
I feel bad she got what she wanted...

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't 'feel' anything, that's the her vs. you frame that she wants. Just let her do whatever she's going to do, let it slide off you like water off a duck's back, and move on with your focus on your life.

elunium

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys she tricked me, first called me with a private number which i didnt answer but then from a number i didnt know
I answered since i awaited a call from a place i had to get some stuff i bought but it was her.....
So she got a hold of me and rambled something about her warm socks that are still at my place and that we should meet sometime and i could bring them along...
Obviously not gonna do that but how low is that, trying every trick to get me to break NC.
Stay strong brother.

You are doing great.