"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Need some to talk sense in me

Cazam

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
35
Age
40
Hi guys i posted a thread in juli about my breakup due to Nice guy AFC behavior.
Now i did everything right.
No begging no crying no chasing.
I improved hit gym, new job, new car, getting my confidence back, reading the bible.
I thought i moved on.
Now since 2 weeks she tries to contact me.
How is it going etc.
Right now she texted me "**** you" since i just ignore her.
I notice i am not over this.
I just need a kick in the Ass to continue NC
almost broke it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Hi guys i posted a thread in juli about my breakup due to Nice guy AFC behavior.
Now i did everything right.
No begging no crying no chasing.
I improved hit gym, new job, new car, getting my confidence back, reading the bible.
I thought i moved on.
Now since 2 weeks she tries to contact me.
How is it going etc.
Right now she texted me "**** you" since i just ignore her.
I notice i am not over this.
I just need a kick in the Ass to continue NC
almost broke it.
A few questions...

•Who broke up with who?
•How long were you two together?
•How long has it been since the breakup?
 

Cazam

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
35
Age
40
She wasnt happy anymore.
2.5 years.
3 month.
I was Mr. Nice guy and i mean MR NICE GUY
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
When a relationship ends, women have two goals:

1 - For her ego, she wants to know that you aren't doing better than she is emotionally or with new women
2 - For her security, she wants to confirm that you are still available to her in case, or because, her new guys (new to you - she was probably lining them up long before she officially ended it) don't work out and she regrets it

She is not contacting you out of fondness.
 
Last edited:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
She wasnt happy anymore.
2.5 years.
3 month.
I was Mr. Nice guy and i mean MR NICE GUY
•2.5 Years is a decent time. I was with my serious ex girlfriend for 5 years.
•3 Months is still fresh dude. I was messed up for 2 and a half years.

Stay strong and meet other Women. You won't feel "connected" to other Women right now but don't worry about that at the moment. You need a nice hot warm sexy female body next to you right now.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MrJack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
496
Reaction score
226
Age
33
Hi guys i posted a thread in juli about my breakup due to Nice guy AFC behavior.
Now i did everything right.
No begging no crying no chasing.
I improved hit gym, new job, new car, getting my confidence back, reading the bible.
I thought i moved on.
Now since 2 weeks she tries to contact me.
How is it going etc.
Right now she texted me "**** you" since i just ignore her.
I notice i am not over this.
I just need a kick in the Ass to continue NC
almost broke it.
Going back to her will only bring pain and sorrow.

Keep with the NC until you are completely over her and then once you have that mindset, if she reaches out again at some point down the road, I’d try to make her a plate but nothing more. No exclusivity.

Only do this if you trust yourself not to fall for her again.
 

Cazam

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
35
Age
40
I know she only needs validation that her puppy is still jumping.
I mean "**** you " says it all.
Yeah i know i need a warm female body.
Besides all my improvements thats the thing i lack i cant get myself to put me out there.
I only collected a lot of tinder matches but never acted on them.
I know i need to do that.
I want to get myself out there but i am stuck in that regard....
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Why do you still have her number? Delete and continue doing you.
 

Cazam

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
35
Age
40
I dont have her number i deleted everything number pictures i threw away her gifts, i have nothing to remind me of her except the flat we furnished together at the beginning of the year.
 

elunium

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
54
Reaction score
27
Age
32
Texting you "**** you" when you've done nothing is just her creating drama.

Dont answer.

Keep doing what you are doing. Hit the gym, work hard and read the bible.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Cazam

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
35
Age
40
Thx guys i guess i just needed that to remind myself i am onnthe right track.
I gave her my everything and in return was treated like a doormat.
I am fed up with this beahvior of mine.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
I dont have her number i deleted everything number pictures i threw away her gifts, i have nothing to remind me of her except the flat we furnished together at the beginning of the year.
Remember, It doesnt matter what gifts you throw out, What pictures you tore up or how many things of hers you got rid of. One thing you will not immediately get rid of is thoughts of her and the emotional attachment that lingers for that girl. That's going to take some time. Every guy goes through it at one point or another, some worse than others. Take me for example, My old threads back in late 2010, I was hurting bad and reason was because after 5 years and her constantly telling me she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me, even to go so far as to setting up for our families to meet.... One day she switched and she pretty much left me cold. 3 months later she was engaged and getting married to another guy.

Physical things can be taken away but thoughts can be a b*tch to dismiss. Fight through it and you'll be alright.
 

Cazam

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
35
Age
40
Texting you "**** you" when you've done nothing is just her creating drama.
Well i did something and that something was nothing, just ingnoring. It is almost comical how that messes with her.
But i also know i shouldnt let my ego get involved.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
Good job OP on going and staying NC. Yes, it does mess with most of them, "How can he NOT want me now????" But as @AttackFormation said, it's probably (90%) her needing validation. 10% of the time they DO realize they f*ucked up. It does happen. Still, keep your pride and dignity intact and stay NC.

Look us up if you feel weak.

Good luck.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Her (after you ignored her validation seeking attempt): "Fvck you"

Me: "Hiya. Let me check with my new women and see if they dont care. Sit tight and I'll let you know."

Me (literally a minute later): "sorry. They dont want to share. But good luck."

Also me: resume no contact and spin plates after that last text back to her.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Silence is often the biggest killer for Women. If she keeps texting you, just ignore. A Woman will damn near cut her wrist if she is ignored.

Off topic: Imagine if all social media shut down lol Women will start a world war and prescription drugs for depression would skyrocket. They NEED attention and validation more than oxygen.
 

Cazam

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
35
Age
40
Man i am getting really angry right now.
What does she think who she is to start contact and then get angry when i ignore.
I dont want to be angry or anything i just wanna be neutral and detached from that thing.
She really hurt me and doesnt get it and then gets in contact as if nothing happened.
They are crazy...
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Remember, It doesnt matter what gifts you throw out, What pictures you tore up or how many things of hers you got rid of. One thing you will not immediately get rid of is thoughts of her and the emotional attachment that lingers for that girl. That's going to take some time. Every guy goes through it at one point or another, some worse than others. Take me for example, My old threads back in late 2010, I was hurting bad and reason was because after 5 years and her constantly telling me she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me, even to go so far as to setting up for our families to meet.... One day she switched and she pretty much left me cold. 3 months later she was engaged and getting married to another guy.
Wow..... I wonder if I'd even be able to process that. That must have just left your mind blank...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top