Need some seriouis Don's advice here ;)

needexc

Don Juan
Reaction score
so this is the spot where the top-dawgs hang out huh?:) aight cool ill explain.

This girl I like is else then every other girl I know, as soon as we made eyecontact I was obsessed with her (I know I should not be) but to me this is a once in a lifetime chance ya know ;) If i blow up this one I am in deep Shizzle ya know :p

I want to know what I should say and when to say it... I don't know much from her and only get see her twice a day one time 15 minutes and one time 30 minutes (school pauzes :p) so some help would be very welcome :):):) and I just hope you guys can help me out, I made a little map where you can see the situation (darn I look nerdy when I do this Shizzle).

what to say and when to say,

The beginning:

me: hey whatsup!
she: good, you? or good
me: ... dont know what to say xD

:p shouldnt be hard for you guys eh :p

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9587/mapaw7.png

^Link to the ''map'' lol ._.

So fire away mates ;)

Kiko-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once she tells you good or not transition.. Pick out something that she's wearing and ask her about it or something. If not, ask for her opinion on something, which would lead to more things to talk about. Open your ears, theres thousands of things you could say, just pay attention to what she says.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, cause this isnt weird at all you remind me of me in my BAFC days, not saying youre a BAFC but making graphs for other ppl kinda reminds me of me :p so I'll reply

Read the bilble first of all, some quick tips, what I do is get the girl attracted before Ive even talked to her, using body language, so you might want to start there.

Venusian Artist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn M3:

Attraction -> Rapport -> Seduction

In THAT order. Pick up Mystery's Venusian Arts Handbook whilst your at it. It gives you some ideas for stories. OH and try "Conversation King," by Rachel Davis (or is it Davies?)

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TRY THE DAVAGINA CODE----cut n paste word for word examples of speed dating, net dating, day game, parties, actual emails, IM CHATS, with females. FUNNY pick up lines, cool first date ideas, money saving tips, pick up tactics, etc.

needexc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the 1 on 1 part Isn't so hard I think :

Me: Hey whatsup?
She:Hello, I'm fine you?
me:Meh, I'm good, I would be even better if you'd come to the city with me for a drink if you want?

Jumping in the group ... doesen't that look kinda freaky when suddenly someone form the other sex starts talking in your own social group? If a chick would do that by us we tottaly WTF her ... believe me ... it happens all the time xD