You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Originally posted by am4591
What the hell--? Just point out the obvious, that you can't get together on weekdays because of work and school so it'll have to be weekends.
Originally posted by am4591
You need to put her on the backburner or at least drop her down a few notches. If she can't put you first, then don't put her first. Because her interest in you isn't that high.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Now actually say what was just written out loud, with the correct connation and everything... This woman writes an article every week in a statewide paper and goes to school for journalism, I know she knows how to use punctuation correctly. This sounds like someone who is nevous." Sorry to make you feel like you are 2nd but my BF "might" not be able to come home this weekend. If you don't have any plans and I don't have any plans... We should do something. Ok? You understand right? I mean the whole relationship thing comes first when you only see each other on weekends...right?
I don't mind if you don't agree with me about the above
(yes she did leave the smily face)
Talk to you soon !"
Originally posted by am4591
It's possible you can raise her interest in you--by all means, it's worth a try. But do it while keeping in mind that it could be that she's just temporarily looking for some extra attention that maybe her bf isn't giving her now. I'm just saying keep your other options open.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I will try to answer your questions.Originally posted by Jay Fiedler
BB,
First, i sense that she is using you to replace the lack of affection and romanticism she isnt getting from her current bf.
I hesitate to say she is 100% romanticly interested in you, but ya never know. Girls have a tendancy to look for guy "friends" that treat them really well when they feel they are lacking that from their boyfriends...but it doesnt mean they are looking to totally replace their bf's.
If I were you I would talk to her occasionaly, but make it clear that until things are over with the bf, nothing can happen. I mean think about it, in all reality she is cheating on her bf to be with you. Is that really someone you want to have a ltr with? Because it sounds like even though you downplay how much you care for her or how her sometimes not calling doesnt bother you, I think most of us here can tell that deep down you are crazy for this girl. You will only hurt yourself if you get involved in this triangle while things are not clear as far as her personal life.
Just out of curiousity, you metnioned you were black. Is she white? And if so did that play any role in her not dating you 2 years ago?