Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need some helpful advice on retail sales at a fashion store

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok here we go 7 steps to a sale
1. opening the sale means ask 2 open ended question non business related
2.probing meansgetting to know what a coustomer wants example as questions like whats the occacion... who is it for (what when who why are the key questions to this step.
3. demonstration meansgive a presentation of what your selling features advantage benefits and grabber of the piece that your selling
Ex: this watch has saphire crystal wich means that it wont scratch so you dont have to wortry about the crystal in that way the watch will look like new always dont you think. something like that ;)
4. trial close meansadd an extra piece to what your originating trying to sale like if is a t shirt say oh this pants will look just perfect with your shirt
3 turns out
1 he will take the pant and the shirt
2 he will tell you nah i dont want the pants but i will take the shirt
3 he will bring an objection
5 handeling objection
6closing the sale
7 confirmation ad invitation i

I hope it helps you if you want me to explain the last 3 let me know

ph00k

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks alot dayron, that helped -- i found myself following up alot of those steps, especially offering another matching item of accessory

just a quick update: i got hired! she was pretty impressed, blha blha blah....w as unnerving at first, but once i got used to it it was fine, just crap on alot then send them up to the counter