Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some help

loc2dabrain

Reaction score
ok guys i had a quick question im still totally a newb and not as good as any of you im still learning about all this stuff but i was wondering what are good ways to reply when girls like ask u to do stuff for them i dont wanna be the nice guy all the time and be like their *****. i want to know what to say but not come off like a total ******* and make them jump through my hoops thanks for any help u can give me.

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How well do you know these girls and what kind of things are they asking you do? If it's just a common courtesy thing that you should help *anyone* with, then no problems there. If it's more along the lines of "can you go get ______ for me?" when the girl is perfectly capable of getting it herself, call her a lazyass, because in that case she is, or reply with a "what's in it for me?" vibe. Never go out of your way for or do a girl an actual big favor unless you're really into each other, and even then try to keep it in moderation.

Look for less needy girls.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try and turn it around. If she says "Can you put that in the bin for me?" you reply "If you do it yourself, and put this in it for me." Giving her a random bit of paper or something "I'll give you a treat."

If she does it, then she's passed a compiance test and give her a IOI as her treat. If not give her a IOD.