need some help please :)

Cna Got 5 On It

Reaction score
a couple days ago me and my friend went on a date with 2 girls, and we were at her house watching movies, me and the girl got pretty close, cuddling and stuff, this was the first time ive ever seen her too. she gave me her number right before i left, i gave her a hug and all, cause i think its weird to kiss a girl on the first date. the next day i call her to invite her over to my place with my friend and his girl, and she was with a girlfriend she hasnt seen in a LONG time, so she said she couldnt hang out that night. now i want to know if i call her again today and ask her to do something, is it gonna make me seem desperate?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cna Got 5 On It
a couple days ago me and my friend went on a date with 2 girls, and we were at her house watching movies, me and the girl got pretty close, cuddling and stuff, this was the first time ive ever seen her too.
Isolate and close! ISOLATE! Going on a date with another couple is good, but you want to get her away from her friend so you can work out your game between just you and her without her having to worry about what her friend will think about what she's doing...

she gave me her number right before i left, i gave her a hug and all, cause i think its weird to kiss a girl on the first date.
Are you gay, or are you just 13? If you aren't either, then there's no excuse that you shouldn't go as far as you can with a girl - doesn't matter if it's the first time you've met or the 100th. You go for it and don't worry about if it's "weird" or not.

the next day i call her to invite her over to my place with my friend and his girl, and she was with a girlfriend she hasnt seen in a LONG time, so she said she couldnt hang out that night.
Maybe she didn't want to be around your friend and his girl (since apparently she DJ'd you by giving you her number without you working for it). Instead, she might have wanted it to have just been you and her.

now i want to know if i call her again today and ask her to do something, is it gonna make me seem desperate?
Of course it's going to seem desperate! You hugged her (can we be any more in the "FRIEND ZONE"??), then the next day you called her, then when she blew you off, you wanted to call back the next day?! Slavish adoration is adored in dogs, but with humans its rather despicable. Go live your life and find time to fit her in, don't keep circling your thoughts around her and how nice it might be to hold hands. Before you do that, you might want to read the DJ Bible.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ehy eye oey ooh,

when your dating its hard to keep your cool, this becomes easy when you read the DJ BIBLE, and remember your on a date to find out if she is good enough, not the other way round.. keep that in mind