"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Need some help here, I like her but tricky situation

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Gambino just run game on her. Take your shot. Invite her over for drinks. If she declines. Say ok If you change your mind hit me up.
Leave the door open. She may hit you up when the bf gets old. Or in a fight
Going to do this. Thanks
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

NealIRC

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
802
Reaction score
153
Age
38
But if she comes in with flip flops / sandals or takes them off in your house to walk around I'd make a move.
I love that no 1 disagreed with this post. A professional who said she has a bf, but if she 1 day comes in with open flip flops and walks around barefoot...

So when do we get updates on this story.
 
Top