"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

need some good opinions

BluntDoc

New Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
ROCKY MOUNTAINS
The other day I met this girl at the train station in my college, I was chillin waitin on the train smokin a fat blunt and just as I put it out and the train arrived she asked if I had a J that I would sell her. I was flat out but I took the chance to start talking with her, and found out alot about her, including she was only 1 stop before me. We transferred onto the other train and continued conversing for a while, she was showing good signs of attraction, lots of eye contact and smiles. A few minutes before she her stop she asked for my number, so she could try some of the skunky stuff sometime, but I am not into giving chicks my digits only so I got her number too. I gave her a call on the weekend and we had a 10min conversation (mostly on her as there is always more to know and she moved here from a different province). I asked her if she wanted to hookup wednesday (earlier tonight when I got off of school around 6) and we planned on shooting some pool or racin some go karts, I planned to do somethin fun and interactive. I called her when I was getting off of school, her dad picked up and said she was not in she just left to the doctor, he asked if I wanted to leave a message I just said I called and I will call her again when I got home. So I came home and was workin on a bit of homework when she called, a little over an hour after I first called her from school and she said sorry she missed my call earlier, she had to pickup her sister from work and she was feeling sick and had a bad headache (mabye since it has been 5 days since I first met her and the weather has been like -40*C (yes -40*F too!!!) since the weekend. She said she was really sorry and wanted to hookup on the weekend and hang out (that kind of got me wondering right there, I was thinkin more like goin out on a date but hey she might just want to take it ez), I said yea sounds cool, we can hookup and smoke some blunts and stuff. She asked about saturday and I said I had some plans and sunday afternoon would be better, so we agreed on that and she said for me to call her. What are some of your ideas what this gal is thinking and what are some things I can do to keep it cool, Id rather be with her than just be some buddy from around the way ya know... :confused:


FYI this chick is 24 and Im 20 so that might have somethin to do with it, shes living at home and even has a older sister, I dont know what older girls think of younger guys but Im pretty cool and straight forward so I hope things go well:(
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You guys are going to make great smoking buddies:)
 

BluntDoc

New Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
ROCKY MOUNTAINS
Cant happen, I wont let any hoodrat smoke my stash until they are givin up the azz. Im still gonna try for it, what do u think?
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Bro sounds like everything is fine, but this girl definitely has a major interest in your weed. You better seduce the shiat outta her first and make sure she's digging you before you roll up fatties with her.



PIMP
 

BluntDoc

New Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
ROCKY MOUNTAINS
True that, I needed to hear that I was pondering on a few things myself. Now when she said "lets hang out this weekend" do you think I should goto her place (she lives wit family) or have her come to mine (i live alone :D ) or try to go do somethin chillin, like shootin pool etc, any ideas on my next move for the weekend? Mabye even blow her off, it seemed like she stood me up, her dad said she went to the Dr and she never even mentioned it....but she said she was sick, hell I tell that to my teachers all the time!!!!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top