"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Need some DJ advice

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Alright guys, here's the story.
There's this girl I know. She has been showing buying signals for a while now. Today I was DJing her and I kid you not she was all over me. She had me pinned against my locker telling me that I just had to stay with her. I manage to get away and go talk to some friends (this is in school.) When I would look in her direction she would be glancing at me whenever I would look at her. And when I went into the auditorium for a rehearsal for a school thing she was there and was looking at me constantly. I remained a challenge all throughout and didnt let her "get me" so to speak. This isnt a "does she like me" post because its pretty obvious by what her behavior towards me. What should I do next? She strikes my fancy and I'd like to get to know her better but I wanna know how I should go about doing things before asking her for a date. Kino, neg-hits, what next. We had some kino today, more than usual thats when I noticed that she was all over me. I know methods that work, but I wanna know how I should use them because I don't wanna use them inproperly and end off lowering her already high IL.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Next time you have a chat with her, get her number. Don't call her for a few days, and in the meanwhile, stay c/f, and keep that kino going.

When you do call her, set up a date. Don't let her try to speed seduce you with her actions, you should act indifferent and play hard to get, while still showing her the attractive qualities that are making her wild for you right now.

You're in the driver seat right now. Keep it that way.
 
Top