"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Need some advice

mrbrooklyn

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Los Angeles
I am taking a spinning class at a local city college. Not many hbs in my class but a few in the class right before me. I struck up a little convo with this cutie as she was leaving and i was coming in last week. Nothing great. What kind of opener can I use on a girl who is on her way out of class while I am on my way into class? She also has a friend who is very hot but she seems like a CB. I got class tomorrow. I need to get on this quick before she loses interest.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dunkie

New Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
London, UK
The universal opener...

What kind of opener can I use on a girl who is on her way out of class while I am on my way into class?
How about, "Hi."...

Seriously, it doesn't really matter what you say, as much as how you say it. Be desireless, be calm, be you. This girl may or may not be interested, but make sure you're not projecting any of your interest onto her actions.

That said, start off by using the context. Ask her a question about her class ("how was it?", maybe?). Keep her engaged in conversation for at least minute, so that you have her full attention. As you're at the class changeover, you maybe have only a couple more minutes, so as soon as the conversation is rolling guide her away from the context. Ask her if she is taking any other classes. Ask her what other activities she enjoys? Ask her if she's single!

Don't worry about number closing at this point. If it feels right, by all means go for it, but don't get hung up over it. Establish a connection, some rapport. You're going to see her again (probably) at the next class, so don't worry about getting it all in.

One final point: make sure it's YOU that ends the conversation. Should be pretty easy to do, you're on way into class, whereas she's got time to spare!

Have fun, let me know how it goes.

She also has a friend who is very hot but she seems like a CB.
Don't worry about the friend. Seriously. Just focus on the one chick for now. Her being hot actually works in your favour - hot chicks don't tend to ****-block, as they're not hung up over their friends hooking up. Beware the ugly friend...
 

mrbrooklyn

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Los Angeles
Thanks for the advice. i am a little more advanced than using the"hi" technique lol.

I saw the ho today and busted on her on her workout shorts. It said Venice beach on it. We live in Pasadena. I then got to talking about Salsa Dancing. I do this in Santa Monica. I asked her if she wanted to try it out with me sometime. She said yes. I number closed and date closed her to go salsa this sunday night.

Know I have to try and get the lay!
 
Top