"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Need some advice

DonBud94

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2021
Messages
61
Reaction score
39
Age
32
Lately I been thinking about pursuing a girl that called it quits about a year ago I'm stuck weather should I or should I not I can't get her out of my head for some darn reason I need someone to talk me out of it haha naw but I would like to hear some stories where any of you had pursued a girl in a situation like mine and how it went.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
The best way to pursue a girl you used to hang out with is to first explore a lot of options, sleep with a bunch of girls.

If at that point of time she STILL comes into your mind, go shoot her a text, it’s low investment and you won’t be bothered by the outcome.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
I don't think it's possible to get a women back once she completely loses interest, at least not directly. Maybe you can initiate a conversation but do not chase or ask her out. Ideally, just don't do anything and maybe she'll come around. If not, it's honestly not even worth it even if you do change her mind.
 

DonBud94

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2021
Messages
61
Reaction score
39
Age
32
I hear what both y'all saying appreciate the advice fellas.
 

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2021
Messages
380
Reaction score
498
The following has worked for me in the past.

You have to let a period of time pass where she doesn’t see you, hear about you (9-12months).

When you do reappear there has to be something different about you. You lost weight, gained muscle, have a new career, picked up an exciting hobby you are passionate about, etc.

She has to see that you have improved yourself.
And you did this of your own accord, not to get back with her.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top