"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Need some advice

rAFCOliver

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
37
Reaction score
30
Long time lurker here but could really do with some input.

Background: I’m 27m, been in a 2 1/2 year relationship with a 32f. Both of us have excellent careers, good family etc and decent social life’s, we respect each others boundaries and we both know our roles within the relationship. We’ve set out our goals from the start before things got serious.

Last year we decided to move in together, it was fairly turbulent at the start but seemed to balance out after a while. I’m pretty happy with the way things are but there is one niggle I can’t seem to shake and would appreciate advice on how to deal with it.

Usually, like clockwork everytime she’s about to come on her period, she changes, I have to endure about 3-5 days of emotional behaviour swings, her sharp responses if I say something she doesn’t like and quite frankly, it’s like she’s a different person.

Other than that she’s golden, caring, thoughtful etc attentive and the sex is good.

Any strategies on how to set some iron clad boundaries when this happens?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
During those times she wants you to be emotionally available to her. The only things you can do is maintain mutual respect and use a bit of verbal judo and make some of her outbursts humorous to her.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Emotional swings are quite common during that time of month with some women and worse at menopause time. Read up on it, express your concern, and if she’s receptive suggest she get a med script to even her out during those events.
 
Top