Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some advice

rAFCOliver

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long time lurker here but could really do with some input.

Background: I’m 27m, been in a 2 1/2 year relationship with a 32f. Both of us have excellent careers, good family etc and decent social life’s, we respect each others boundaries and we both know our roles within the relationship. We’ve set out our goals from the start before things got serious.

Last year we decided to move in together, it was fairly turbulent at the start but seemed to balance out after a while. I’m pretty happy with the way things are but there is one niggle I can’t seem to shake and would appreciate advice on how to deal with it.

Usually, like clockwork everytime she’s about to come on her period, she changes, I have to endure about 3-5 days of emotional behaviour swings, her sharp responses if I say something she doesn’t like and quite frankly, it’s like she’s a different person.

Other than that she’s golden, caring, thoughtful etc attentive and the sex is good.

Any strategies on how to set some iron clad boundaries when this happens?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During those times she wants you to be emotionally available to her. The only things you can do is maintain mutual respect and use a bit of verbal judo and make some of her outbursts humorous to her.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Emotional swings are quite common during that time of month with some women and worse at menopause time. Read up on it, express your concern, and if she’s receptive suggest she get a med script to even her out during those events.