Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some advice...

gsintx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually kind of flipped the script on her. (I.e. told her that we could cut losses now if she didn't think the first therapy session was worth it, letting her initiate contact, not really responding long/often like i used to). She texted me this morning she could not sleep much last night and she was thinking of us and promised that she will work on stuff that bothers me.

Not sure if this means jack, haha.

Agreed. We’ve all been in that place where we had to learn the hard way, and that’s where he finds himself now. He has to throw the Hail Mary. After this thing resolves, the things we told him will take root.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sorry missed this message. we have a therapy session set for today. i was going to bang her afterwards. what do you think?
I think you are a waste of time because you don't want our advice you simply want someone to tell you what you are doing is the right thing. Nobody is going to do that here so I am not sure what you are expecting to get out of it. You have all the posters telling you the same thing and you still keep trying to do what you want to do and not listening to any of it.

Do what you want and let us know what happens in 3 months.

gsintx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually brought up breaking up and the script/dynamic just got flipped. Now she's chasing me... should I still break up with her?

I think you are a waste of time because you don't want our advice you simply want someone to tell you what you are doing is the right thing. Nobody is going to do that here so I am not sure what you are expecting to get out of it. You have all the posters telling you the same thing and you still keep trying to do what you want to do and not listening to any of it.

Do what you want and let us know what happens in 3 months.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch! Based off my original post, what does it look like to you?
I think we are all outsiders looking in with minimal info. I think we all gave you our $.02 based on what we've read. But only you have the details and nuances to determine if she's worth sticking it out with. Have you talked to her about your futures and do you two even know what that is or have a vision?

She texted me this morning she could not sleep much last night and she was thinking of us and promised that she will work on stuff that bothers me.

Not sure if this means jack, haha.
If you are willing to give it another chance, just remember Actions over words. Don't put any weight on what she says but observe what she does and hold her to it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we are all outsiders looking in with minimal info. I think we all gave you our $.02 based on what we've read. But only you have the details and nuances to determine if she's worth sticking it out with. Have you talked to her about your futures and do you two even know what that is or have a vision?

If you are willing to give it another chance, just remember Actions over words. Don't put any weight on what she says but observe what she does and hold her to it.
^^THIS^^

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agree w/ most all the advice given.

the bottom line is that you want the situation to work out and continue, you like her and are still attracted to her otherwise you do not ask.

if she had the same desire you do, then no problem, you two would be able to QUICKLY find a solution together.

therapy will not convince her to desire you.

something has happened either slowly or quickly that has lowered her attraction to you. any number of things it can be, you probably know some of them. interest in another man is the most obvious reason that a woman would not be interested in therapy and correcting and fixing and getting closer together. you could try to improve her interest level in you, that is a rough road but can work. it is all about yourself and nothing much about her.

you can not see her heart and she is not about to show you.

there is something about you that she does find attractive, you should figure out what that is. could be money, friends, safety,... but figure out what it is. if that did not exist she already left quickly.

this might sound strange... but if not already track her monthly cycle if you going to try to continue with her. you can find patterns in her behavior consistent with hormone changes. meaning is she bitchy when ovulating or bitchy when period. it means different things. if she is bitchy when ovulation then there is another dude or one in the q. if it is when period then she is feeling insecure about something with you or what you are not doing or doing.

keep a journal private and jot down what happens every day. if you keep her... next year you can refer back to it.

the strong thing is to move on. most don't do that, it is really hard to do.. I know.

Last edited: