Need some advice regarding a chick I met online

LetsGetAway

Reaction score
I'm just going to try and make a long-ish story as short as possible and, hopefully after that, one of you guys can give me some advice.

The Situation:

I met this chick about three weeks ago online and it took a couple days, but I felt like we built a connection fairly easily. The whole time we spent talking to each other consisted of flirting, playful teasing etc. Basically, we just had fun with it.

She actually lives in a different province than I do (Yes, I'm Canadian!) so whatever relationship we sort of built over the last few weeks is limited to talking on the phone/texting.

Unfortunately, a couple days ago she called me and told me that she will no longer be getting online because a relative basically took away her means of doing so. She definitely sounded upset and she sent me texts shortly after using words such as 'heartbroken', 'upset' etc.

So here's my dilemma:

It's been nearly two days since she broke the news and I haven't heard from her since. I haven't called or texted her either for multiple reasons (good and bad). Now I'm stuck wondering what I should do.

The chance of us ever having a real relationship is slim because of the distance between us, but I actually like her and I think, worst case scenario, she could be someone that I could have a good friendship with.

For the record, I'm not desperate... I can find a girl quite easily. It's just that, I literally haven't felt this way about anyone since I got out of my last serious relationship (which ended with my heart being broken) and the fact that it's someone I met online just makes me want to fight for it even more.

Conclusion:

I don't know what to do at this point, honestly. Should I pursue this? Should I wait a couple more days to see if she contacts me or am I just chasing my tail?

Hopefully someone can give me some helpful advice.

(PS. I'm 20 years old and she is several years older than I am)

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've never met her so how can you tell if you 'really like her'?

Perhaps you just like the attention for once.

LetsGetAway

Reaction score
NickSCFC2000 said:
You've never met her so how can you tell if you 'really like her'?

Perhaps you just like the attention for once.

Sorry, maybe I should rephrase that, I meant personality-wise...

I know I stated that we mostly just flirted with each other and whatnot, but she also started to open up a bit more personally and I heard some things that I really liked.

In any event, I appreciate the response.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are talking about a girl who:

a) You've never met; and
b) Lives away from where you are.

Wasting your time for sure!

For the record, I'm not desperate... I can find a girl quite easily. It's just that, I literally haven't felt this way about anyone since I got out of my last serious relationship (which ended with my heart being broken) and the fact that it's someone I met online just makes me want to fight for it even more.

That sounds pretty desperate to me...

LetsGetAway

Reaction score
runner83 said:

a) You've never met; and

I suppose you're right.

I don't think there is anyway I can explain myself without sounding like a total wuss, but so be it.

I'm in no shape or form desperate for a women... that's not my issue. My problem has been finding someone that I can connect with on a spiritual/emotional level. Physical attraction is secondary to me at this point and it seems to be just the opposite with the women I've met around the city (then again, I haven't really been actively looking recently because as I stated in my previous post, I just got out of a serious relationship not too long ago.)

Maybe you're actually right about that too. Because I am desperate, in a sense, for that connection... just because it seems to be so hard to find.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:

a) You've never met; and

+1 for a guy who has options, you sure as hell seem hung up on once chick. Hate to break it to you bud but this **** happens to me on a weekly basis, It's part of the online game.

1. Chick A

Hot Milf, has three kids but hot, met her online
She can hardly go out cause of babysitter
Were suppose to hang now she doesn't hit me back

Chick 2

Was down to hang out today
"a family emergency" came up
She hasn't texted me

Online girls are the flakiest their is a reason their online, is cause they got issues/drama that regualr guys don't wanna deal with. Your job with game is to weed those issues out ASAP, and escalate as fast as possible if you wanna smash

FYI catching feelings for girls you ain't met isn't the business

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LetsGetAway said:
My problem has been finding someone that I can connect with on a spiritual/emotional level.
Prepare to be buttraped by the female sex. Every woman desperately wants a "spiritual" sucker like yourself. Practical guys who want poon first and foremost can't be hustled; guys who want a "spiritual" connection can be used and abused for forever and a day.

You have a lot of pain in your future.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Prepare to be buttraped by the female sex. Every woman desperately wants a "spiritual" sucker like yourself. Practical guys who want poon first and foremost can't be hustled; guys who want a "spiritual" connection can be used and abused for forever and a day.

You have a lot of pain in your future.
Those women aren't spiritual then Zarky, It's not black and white, I know women who are spiritual who take matters of faith/God/Karma/how to treat other people serious, to these women I know, they have a serious foundation In their faith/life and are carefull how they treat people.

It's easy to paint all women as sluts/wh0res when you meet the typical AW/Princess/Skank @ the club. You'd be surprised what type of women there are once you stop going to bars and clubs and go to places like church/(certainPcolleges etc were women are actually looking for more then just a "sucker"