Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Need some advice (pertaining to sex) super fast!! For tonight's conversation.

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
So lately I've been having some problems with my erections. Not sure what it is, but I suspect that it's a hairloss medication that I started taking a few months ago. I have a full head of hair and I'm only starting ot recede a bit, but I got paranoid because my dad is bald. Anyway, I think it's the culprit because I never had any problems before this. I'm 28, healthy, non-smoker, social drinker. I've been dating this girl for about 4 months and we just started having sex about a month ago.

I can always get her off with my hands and I'm hard enough for penetration, but it seems that I can't seem to get rock hard or have an orgasm. I know that it's really bothering her and I tried to blame it on my being tired from my sales job and poor diet, but it's not working. I waas chatting with her earlier and she asked if it was something else (i.e. disease, something more serious). I almost spilled about the hairloss medication, but I chickened out. and maybe it's not the real reason? I have no idea. Anyway, I'm chatting with her later on the phone(since i'm out of town right now). Should I tell her about the medication and blame it on that or should I just stall and get checked out by a doc or something?

This really bothering me because everything else with th[is girl is going great. I really don't want this to break us up. I need help fast!!!

M.

PLEASE email me at this address:

[email protected]

I won't have access to a computer tonight and email will be the only way that I can check the advice. I really need it. Thanks.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
yo dude, a girl's not going to breakup with you just cause of performance.

if you actually read the effects you might get from the hair re-growth meds it might have something to do with it. check up on it and then tell your girl what's been going on.
 

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2004
Messages
393
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Alaska
I would see a doctor and get a professional opinion if it is causing you that much stress, man.


Could be one of two things,

Stress, which worrying about it isnt helping !

or Medication, which sucks, but hey, you know what?


Your doc can prescribe you some viagra!

Life is good these days.

Id go get checked out cause it could be something more serious, you never know!
 

The Rake

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Hair loss medication such as Propecia doesn't impede the effectiveness of Levitra or Viagra and more and more YOUNG males are asking their doctors for such erectile dysfunction solving prescriptions. Why? So as to leave nothing to chance. They're not just for old farts.
 

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
265
Reaction score
2
Location
Portland
Dont be so sure about that DeathDealer. YOud be surprised what girls will break up with you for. Now, they may not say it is performance related, they will find a way to end it, if they arent satisfied how they think they should be.

It is a real intimate issue, that they do take seriously.
However, in this case, if the girl really truly cares for this guy, then they will talk.
But it will become a sticking point of honesty isnt on the table.
If she does break it off, its her loss, and it would be a real immature thing to do. However, it does happen more than we want to admit
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

lao tzu

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
china
talk to the doc

workout

look at your diet and stress levels

blackberry jam and dark chocolate willhelp that solider
 
Top