Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need some advice on plate , shes been hot and cold pulling back ?

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been seeing this plate not too long maybe nearly 3.5 months.
Ive had some issues with her the first issue was that she wanted a ltr and i told her i might be up for it down the line but not now we contined ****ing but 1 day in my room she gave me attuide so i checked her and told her off. Anyways after that she msged me not to talk to her again and i didnt reply . 2 weeks later she starts calling me i ignored her for a couple of days then she called me again and i picked up she wanted to meet but i was out of state so we agreed to meet when i was back . Inbetween then she kept calling me and msging me wanting to talk anyways i was back and we met up. I ****ed her she told me she misses me and aggressively kisses me etc i ****ed her well and she left. 3 days later i called her because i wanted to shedule another meet anyways she didnt pick up and she called me the next day said she was sorry she forgot to call me back and we spoke for abit i had to go. I called her 1 day later to shedule a meet and when i suggested sunday she was like ummmmm hmmmm and i was like well are you free or not if you cant make it then dw about it. And she goes nooo i wanna meet lets do sunday 10pm i go cool. A few days go past and i msg her on sunday at 4pm saying soo ill pick u up at 10 ye ? And she responed at 10pm going sorry i cant make it. Now when she didnt respond within 30 mins i knew she was going to flake so i made another plans. But this was the first time ever that she flaked. At the beginning stages when we were seeing eachother she was almost obsessed she used to call me everyday and i would ignore some calls and say i was busy and she literally wanted to see me every single day and i told her i was busy and seen her only twice max ( i do enjoy ****ing her ) and anyways now this she flaked. Anyways i didnt repsond to her msg. And obviously she canceled on me and seen another guy . I have a feeling shes seeing somone thats why she couldn't flake on him because they might be seeing eachother where me and her are just fwb situation. But i could be wrong maybe she isnt seeing anyone and she simply flaked on me for another ****. Tbh i was anoyyed that she would **** me around like that. Because before when she was calling me like craxy and wanting to see me everyday she was anoyying me but i was still genuine enough to get back to her.

So 8 days prior to her flaking we had sex she tells me she misses me kisses me and she was always calling and txting me leading up to us meeting up. Now shes cold shes never had this attitude with me.
So would this be a **** test ?
Tbh i want to **** her soon on my day off work shes a slut and i enjoy ****ing her but i know i cant hit her up knowing she literally flaked on me and disrespected my time. She was so submissive beforw this always wanted to see me.

So would it be a bad idea to hit her up a week after she flaked and just do a simple msg: hey what r u upto after she replies ask if shes free on such and such day so we can meet.
Like she did flake but that was the first time and she gave me a msg saying she cant make it . We have probably ****ed 10 times so i mean its not a girl i havent ****ed yet if that was the situation i wouldn't bother but this one is a plate that i enjoy ****ing so would it be a big deal to give her a msg asking to meet after she flaked or am i bettter off just also pulling back till she hits me up ?
Tbh im sick of these ****ing games , i just wanna call be like r u free cool lets meet and thats it i hate these games u gotta play with girls somtimes.
But yeah she just suddenly went cold wtf ? Very random

Whats your thoughts ?
Thx

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
You lost the leverage. Never listen to what they say. Its what they do.

In this interaction after you fcked her prior to flake you shpuldnt ask out anymore until her investment was back up.
Guys when you are in this situation stop chasing. As soon as you ask a girl for her time in THIS stage she knows she has you.
She comes to you or you walk. Its thst simple.
No plans no nothing. She comes to your place...
Ye man i thought it was a little early calling her 3 days later but that was to set up a day a few days later it wasent too see her 3 days later.
Seriously man girls are retarded. She used to over presue the **** outta me and i didnt **** her around like what shes doing now.
So in a couple days do you think its ok to msg her asking to meet ? And yes she always just came over for sex i havent taken her out even once

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Likely she found another guy she is more interested in. If things don't work out with him she may be back. Then it is up to you as to what you want to do.

Don't chase, it never works. Treat her like a cat.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, most women pull away once it's clear I'm not interested in commitment. Don't really know how members on this forum manage to keep them around for months, seems like a lot of effort.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did not read all but answer is easy.

1 up her, always be hotter and colder than her.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
No i wouldn't not. I said in another situation just like this. Ice her.
No contact until she shows up at your pad.
Me personally id ignore her until it either moved her to visit or she found a new guy. Which maybe already the case.

Your goal today should be to refocus, forget her now and do something for you today. Workout, go see a buddy, hobby or whatever.
Love life and goodluck
She wouldn't randomly show up at my place , so in my case no conact till she contacts me aye ?

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Likely she found another guy she is more interested in. If things don't work out with him she may be back. Then it is up to you as to what you want to do.

Don't chase, it never works. Treat her like a cat.
So i shouldn't msg her asking to meet ? I should just wait for her to contact me ?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been seeing this plate not too long maybe nearly 3.5 months.
Ive had some issues with her the first issue was that she wanted a ltr and i told her i might be up for it down the line
But yeah she just suddenly went cold wtf ? Very random

Whats your thoughts ?
Thx
3.5 months is long enough in her mind for you to know if you want anything serious with her. She's most likely entertaining her other options while she continue's fvcking you. It's just that none of her other options has materialized...yet...

She may also be trying to use sex and attention to try to get you to commit. You know females are notorious to try to change a guy.

Is she normally a drama queen and I ask you are you drawn to that type? If you're allergic to drama, ask yourself if her pvssy is worth all that drama? I know for me it wouldn't be.

Also you should never reward flakey or bad behavior which sounds like this is what you're willing to do.

Live a better stress free life without someone like that. It will also help you in the long run by keeping you looking younger. It may not matter now but it will later.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
3.5 months is long enough in her mind for you to know if you want anything serious with her. She's most likely entertaining her other options while she continue's fvcking you. It's just that none of her other options has materialized...yet...

She may also be trying to use sex and attention to try to get you to commit. You know females are notorious to try to change a guy.

Is she normally a drama queen and I ask you are you drawn to that type? If you're allergic to drama, ask yourself if her pvssy is worth all that drama? I know for me it wouldn't be.

Also you should never reward flakey or bad behavior which sounds like this is what you're willing to do.

Live a better stress free life without someone like that. It will also help you in the long run by keeping you looking younger. It may not matter now but it will later.
Honestly other then that 1 time she gave me attuide and i checked her and her flaking the other day shes always been submissive to me. So thats why after u checked her that day and told her off when she came back i thought we were all good again we met up she was calling me alot leading up to the day then after we met after i called her shes acting very cold so its abit confusing.
And no im not into this BS drama **** tbh but i do think thats kinda her personality but she never showed me much of it because she liked me so much and i was always in my mascline frame

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ye true its not that i want to reward it i just wanna skip this bs game and **** her like a normal **** buddie
You aren't skipping anything, you are simply showing her you don't value yourself AND confirming she made the right choice.

Go find other women to worry about and let her contact you. That will say volumes about who you are as a man.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't skipping anything, you are simply showing her you don't value yourself AND confirming she made the right choice.

Go find other women to worry about and let her contact you. That will say volumes about who you are as a man.
Very nice response sir

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't have to read more than 5-6 seconds to know, she's playing the field. and by you writing this, you already are catching feelings.

this isn't DJ material. consult me directly , i'll give you some advice if u wish. otherwise, im not entertaining this. you're already too invested

Edit: alright ill just give u one small tip because i re-read this: don't ever meet them on days they want to meet. ever. if they say a day , "im busy that weekend, or week". and if the don't want to reschedule, move on and **** some other hoes down that deserve it more

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she's trying to manipulate you into giving her a relationship. If that's not what you want, see her less often and find other women to bang.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she's trying to manipulate you into giving her a relationship. If that's not what you want, see her less often and find other women to bang.
Yeah that might be it , because its weird how 10 days ago we meet we **** she tells me she misses me kisses me , then after i hit her up the same way shes alwaysss hit me up she flakes
Do u recommend i dont msg her unless she msgs me first tho ? Because i dont really want to hit her up after she flaked on me . I would want her to contact me first

Also i few days b4 we met we were on the phone and she asks me what im doing i say meeting a friend and she goes is it a girl or guy ? I lied and said its just a guy from work. It was actually a girl. But why would she ask me that meet me tell me she misses me. Then flake on me afterwards
Maybe shes tryna **** with me