"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

need some advice on cougars

Ice_Berg_1

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Canada
Went to the club the other night and got approached by a sexy 36 year old. It was nice to not have to be the aggressive one and it was alot of fun making this women work for my s--t after 10 min of small talk I opened up to her and she began making any exuse to touch me. I got the feeling this woman wanted to take me home but I played it cool, took her number and gave her a hug and we parted ways.

should i have just gone for the one night stand? Since I didn't when I do call this women and we get together should I go about it assuming that she is just looking for some fun with younger man I am 11 years younger than her. Or should I handle this with the same mindset that I would if she were a younger women and assume that I am going to have to work for it. I think this woman would make a nice addition to my rotation but when it comes to older women I've got no experience and I don't want to mess this up.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
1
Age
52
Location
Hoovering near HB8-10s
Originally posted by Ice_Berg_1
should i have just gone for the one night stand? Since I didn't when I do call this women and we get together should I go about it assuming that she is just looking for some fun.
She was all about banging you that night. From my experience older women who approach younger guys want sex -- now!

Shoulda done her.

Call her and she'll do you - trust me.

Just have a good time with her and it'll be your place or her's afterwards. Don't forget a condom.

Enjoy the ride!

(WTF is a cougar??)
 

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
Yeah wtf is a "cougar" speak freakin english! :D
Is that some sosuave term that I missed?

Women are VERY EXTREMELY moody/flighty/ficle!
One minute they are hot for your package, the next the're all "ew! get away you creep!"
If You are not ready to pounce on your "cougar" when she's in "heat", you'll most likely loose your opportunity.
Especially in a bar situation. As we know, Alcohol oftentimes
causes women to be horney/lower their inhibitions. So when you are there at the right place at the right time, with a horney drunk "cougar", you better be ready to take advantage of the situation, or some other DJ will! I've missed-out on too-many opportunities to get laid this way.
A wise man once said, "he who hesitates, ma$turbate$!"
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Generally you have to hit it while you can...

You should have sealed the deal then and there - you may not get another chance.
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Originally posted by maranathaman
Yeah wtf is a "cougar" speak freakin english! :D
Is that some sosuave term that I missed?
Lol

Here is a definition of a "Cougar". Or "Coug" if you like abbreviations. Feel free to add more detail anyone?

Cougar (ku'ger) n. 1.an older woman (ie. 30+ years) who is past her prime in the looks department. 2.Commonly found prowling in bars and other drinking establishments preying on younger men who are desperate for sex. 3.Cougars are well aware of their fading looks and use sex to lure young men into their den. 4.Many Cougars will be single, smoke cigarettes, and may possibly have a leathery, wrinkled face which may be disguised under a thick layer of make-up. 5.Some Cougars travel alone but may also travel in packs. (ie. Check out Billy gettin' worked by that pack of Cougs.)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
f00l, you should've asked if she wanted to go somewhere "private" to continue talking. You missed out, the next time you see her.. she will not look your way , and if you call her she'll shove you in friends category unless you are good looking.
 
Top