Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Need some advice here.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
59
Age
50
Second date with this girl i really like was at my place for dinner. Attraction level since we met a week ago seemed to be about moderate as far as i can judge from the first date and recent texts. We had good conversation and I was able to escalate to making out. When I tried to take it a bit further, as in kissing her neck, and getting a little more touchy, she abruptly wanted to leave. I was nice and very non needy about it and wished her a good night. A little later i tried to feel her out and see what she was thinking so I texted her saying "thanks for coming over, I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable" no response as of now. Should i just let it go and move on? or any advice on something specific I could say first to try one more time before I let her go? She's pretty religious so that might have something to do with her being hesitant but I don't know.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Seeing as the date was at your place, which is good though, you were probably moving too fast for her liking. Think ASD…
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Dont ever apologize for manly desires. There was nothing wrong with what you did as long as you didn't go from making out to shoving your hands down her pants in one motion...

If she is scared by this type of stuff she shouldnt be going to guys houses on secod dates.
 

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
She ran because she was scared she would not be able to say no. If she doesn't respond, don't mention it again.
This , and never write things like that in sms , she might use it against you in future. I would never call her again
 

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
59
Age
50
This , and never write things like that in sms , she might use it against you in future. I would never call her again
As much as Iiked her, I wont ever talk to her again unless she comes to me. I want a hell yes girl.
 
Top