Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some advice here.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Second date with this girl i really like was at my place for dinner. Attraction level since we met a week ago seemed to be about moderate as far as i can judge from the first date and recent texts. We had good conversation and I was able to escalate to making out. When I tried to take it a bit further, as in kissing her neck, and getting a little more touchy, she abruptly wanted to leave. I was nice and very non needy about it and wished her a good night. A little later i tried to feel her out and see what she was thinking so I texted her saying "thanks for coming over, I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable" no response as of now. Should i just let it go and move on? or any advice on something specific I could say first to try one more time before I let her go? She's pretty religious so that might have something to do with her being hesitant but I don't know.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Seeing as the date was at your place, which is good though, you were probably moving too fast for her liking. Think ASD…

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont ever apologize for manly desires. There was nothing wrong with what you did as long as you didn't go from making out to shoving your hands down her pants in one motion...

If she is scared by this type of stuff she shouldnt be going to guys houses on secod dates.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She ran because she was scared she would not be able to say no. If she doesn't respond, don't mention it again.
This , and never write things like that in sms , she might use it against you in future. I would never call her again

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
This , and never write things like that in sms , she might use it against you in future. I would never call her again
As much as Iiked her, I wont ever talk to her again unless she comes to me. I want a hell yes girl.