KillingTime
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2004
- Messages
- 341
- Reaction score
- 2
Hey sup guys, im totally new to this DJ stuff so just keep that in mind. Alright long story short: Ive been talking to this girl for quite some time, about 2 years i think, started out as just friends but in the past couple of months there has been LOTS of constant flirting (btw this girl is my very first attempt at NOT being a nice guy) about a week ago she told me she had feelings for me and stuff, that was cool to hear... now yesterday she told me she was having second thoughts, she says she has trouble getting close to people (prolly true, she's only had one bf and she's 17, never kissed a guy or anything) and it looks like she's just having alot of trouble dealing with a relationship. So now I got the dreaded "i love you as a friend" line (how this happened, i don't know.. i wasn't nice!) she told me how every now and then she gets these really strong feelings for me and just acts on them (the constant flirting) but she seems so confused and it's like she's trying so hard to push the feelings away, and trying to drag me into the friend zone... well I don't ever want to get dragged into it ever again, happened too many times before. What's done is done, but what should I do now? She's like "i love you so much" and stuff, In the past I would have probably been begging her to go out with me or something, no way im ever doing that bs again. Ive been thinking maybe I should start hanging out with her best friend and see if that gets her jealous and acts as a wake-up call or something. Any ideas or advice? Thanks in advance