Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

!!!!!!need quick rsponse!!!!!im gonna do some crazy shtt!

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys my friends are all good with women...and i asked them if i could hang around with them when they go to parties to pick up chicks...and so they are going to test me by asking me to do some crazy ****...in other words say some crazy **** or like aproach some girls...so should i do it?? to prove that i got the balls?? how can i prepare for this?? how can i get really confident and really quick lol?? these guys are actually good with women...

Keep it PCE

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just do it!, unless they setting you up as a joke but if you trust em go for it lol

Furnezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it, just don't do anything stupid (don't get you legal trouble, damage your rep, or physically harm yourself =P).

needstochange

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well by what do you mean by "crazy sh*t"? Just be smart about what they tell you to say. Like if they say "Go to tell her that you want her to suck your d*ck." then don't do some "crazy sh*t" like that. That wasn't the best example but just go with your instincts. Good luck.

Black suit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, only do it if you could trust them completely. If they're trying to have fun at your expense, tell them to **** off.

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
no their like my best friends ay...their juz checkin to see if i got the balls to talk to them....yeh im probably gonna do it lol

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading your other thread, you need to be desensitized to this ****, so yeah I'd recommend it. Just use some judgement though on what crosses the line and what doesn't.