"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Need Quick Advice

Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Rochester, NY, USA
Ok, a fast break down of the past week. Prom is coming up in about a month and 1/2 and I was convinced that I should go. I was talking to this girl my friend likes (we'll call her Christine) and she said her friend (we'll call this one Chelsea) didn't have a date for it. This girl is pretty attractive so I decided I'd ask her. The only problem is that I've never talked to her before, and when I attempted, I got butterflies in my stomach and fled.

Now, Wednesday, one of my other friends set something up for us. It's basically a double date including the 3 of us and one of her friends. Since he works at a bowling alley, that was the plan. In the process he got her number for me (take note, I didn't ask him to do this) so I need a way to go about doing this without looking like I'm in 2nd grade and having my friends help me out. So basically I need you guys to help me out.

Her friend came over to the lunch table yesterday and said "I'm giving you a big clue, go ask her now" yet, I still pussied out. Like a fool. However, I don't want to have that happen again. I've read the bible a number of times, and I know that foolish emotions such as fear and anxiety can be supressed with simple logic, I just choked this time.

I plan to call her within the next hour, and make plans tonight, I need some advice on how to go about doing this. I figured I'd do something like this..

"Hey, it's NiQ"
"Hey"
*Small talk such as how are you doing blah blah blah*
"So are you busy tonight?"
"Nope"
"Well me and some of the guys are goin out, wanna come?"
"Sure"
*success*

Sound good? Help?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Originally posted by Niq Nova The Mighty
. The only problem is that I've never talked to her before


Sound good? Help?
If you've never met her before? Hell naw.

If I was you, I'd do this: Have her friend Christine introduce you to her (Chelsea, right?) one day during lunch or whatever, (it would BEST be done at the bowling place) when Chelsea is NOT doing anything and not with any other guys. Talk with her for a bit, then brign up prom, like this: "Ay, you goin to prom?" And she'll say "no", because Christine said she didn't have a date. Go from there.
 

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
Rochester? I play soccer in rochester - where ya from?

Anyways. You play the part of the blithering idiot quite well =). So you looked like a jackass a few times... it happens to the best of us. But shes desperate... usually ppl have dates to prom 2 months in advance. Lucky. Theres no pressure, she WANTS you to ask her... and as far as she knows, you're her ticket to prom (all girls want to go to prom).

What to do? Call her up, "hey, this is <niq>, <christines> friend... whats cookin?"

Dont make a big deal about not getting the # from her, it happens. Girls who want ****, want ****, how has little impact on the moment. Make small talk, have a funny story to tell... be interesting.

USUALLY you dont want to spend more than 10-15 min on the phone... but as this is your first actual convo, take a good 20-25 min to talk. Just relax, beath deep, and let the HS girl (aka gossip queen) do some talking. When the convo's going well anytime after the 15 min mark, start working towards a dateclose.

Shes telling you a story about how her manager @ work speaks 11 languages (including signlanguage)... you act interested.

"No way, thats cool! I always wanted to learn Cineese... hey, 900 million people cant be wrong! You know, christina, me, <randomfriends names> were going to hang out later, you should come."

"Cool!"

Simple as that. Remember - your not smooth, so have fun not being smooth.

Talk to me about this rochester stuff =)
 
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Rochester, NY, USA
I live in Henrietta, not sure if you know where that is.. pretty close to the city.

I called her about an hour after I posted. Made a date for that night and she gladly accepted. Unfortunetely me and my friends got into a car accident so I called her and she immediately wanted to reschedule so we made plans for tonight, and we'll see how things go..
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Lots of Rochester love in here...I'm originally from Penfield, if you play soccer you've probably met some people from there.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
I still live in Penfield during summer and school breaks, I go to college at Washington Univ. in St. Louis.
 

Ace123

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Rochester NY
Whoa. Small world. I currently live in Penfield. We have an awesome soccer team.

Hey Blienk who are you? Maybe i know you if you have a sibling or something.

Nice to see some fellow Rochesterians (and a buffalo guy)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top