"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Need quick advice...Plz respond.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Hey there DJs,

I wrote this very small thread about my cold approach with a girl from nightschool Read Here (its pretty short)

Anyways...I failed to ask for the number... >: (

I now have two distinct options...

I can go up to the fifth floor of my school where a friend of mine is taking calculus ( all the math classes are up there) and walk around to "look" for my friend and "run" into her...

or leave it be, and hopefully run into her again on my way home from nightschool.

The good thing about the first choice is it is quicker and you know what they say "out of sight, out of mind" , but it reeks of desperation and afcness.

The scound one is better, but who knows if it will even happen...

SuSHI.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
If you go to the same school, you're bound to see her again eventually. Don't worry if she has friends along with her. Just say her name when you say hello (if you know it), ask about how her classes are going and lead into asking her if she'd like to get together someplace you know is nearby some night after school. Imply a number exchange.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Don't be too anxious. You'll see her again. You made a mistake, you hesitated - don't do that again.
 

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
So you think I should just let things roll, and wait to run into her again on our way home? Instead of taking matters into my own hands with the other plan?...

SuSHI.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
As long as you don't do that every night, it's not 'reeking of desperation and afcness'

do it once or do it when you have the time. It is only afc if you get out of your way for it. Hell, if you are bored and have nothing to do - why not? Now, if you already have plans or you are busy, don't do it.

Like I said in your previous post, you are too hard on yourself. You seem to be more preocupied of 'not being an afc' rather then BEING a DJ.

GL


:D
GHOST
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Originally posted by SuSHI
The good thing about the first choice is it is quicker and you know what they say "out of sight, out of mind" , but it reeks of desperation and afcness.

The scound one is better, but who knows if it will even happen...

SuSHI.
The first choice REEKS of desperation and way too much free time, of which you have neither as a DJ. ;)

'Who knows if it will happen again?' I think that is the wrong question. 'Who cares if it will happen again?' might be a bit more appropriate.

My first love/kiss etc. and I were in the same classroom for over a year and never even knew the other one existed except in passing. One fateful night my sister had a birthday party, and my future paramour's little sister happened to be my little sister's best friend. Romance and destiny (and a pulsar) took hold from there and the rest is history.

Point being that if its meant to happen, there is no need to rush it into being. There are other women out there, and at this point you would just be denying yourself action if any other opporunities arise for you by setting your sights on her to any meaningful degree.

-CyranoDeBergerac
 

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Okey here it is! the one and final plan!

I have another plan....lemme know what you think.

I will leave nightschool as soon as it is over, to go home. Once I reach my subway stop I will get off and go to the waiting area where they have benches (she will pass by here for sure). I will then preoceed to "wait" for a friend of mine who has a birthday get-together that exact night (this part about the friend is not true, but it is the excuse I am going to use if she asks haha). I will then try to start up a small convo and #close.

I know what you are thinking...I do have other prospects, but after reading PHoto 1's "Are you a guy that can't approach?" ,things have never seen clearer to me when it comes to oppertunity and how we must create it for ourselves...

What do you think? too much? or just right?

btw, PuertoRican_lover, your mail box is full man.

SuSHI.
 

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
c'mon guys...I will execute this plan tonight...I could use a view on it...

SuSHI.
 

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
"I believe it's true that the difference between great people and everyone else
is that great people create their lives actively, while everyone else is created by
their lives, passively waiting to see where life takes them next."
- Michael E. Gerber




I hope that answers your question. ACT.
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
I will leave nightschool as soon as it is over, to go home. Once I reach my subway stop I will get off and go to the waiting area where they have benches (she will pass by here for sure). I will then preoceed to "wait" for a friend of mine who has a birthday get-together that exact night (this part about the friend is not true, but it is the excuse I am going to use if she asks haha). I will then try to start up a small convo and #close.

HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM STALKING?????

I do have other prospects

Yeah, then why are you GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY just to number close this chick?

If you have other prospects, you would be happy to wait until you really accidentially bump into this chick again.

Seriously, chicks can smell these "accidents" BILLIONS OF MILES away. If you go through with this, you will scare her off.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
I will leave nightschool as soon as it is over, to go home. Once I reach my subway stop I will get off and go to the waiting area where they have benches (she will pass by here for sure). I will then preoceed to "wait" for a friend of mine who has a birthday get-together that exact night (this part about the friend is not true, but it is the excuse I am going to use if she asks haha). I will then try to start up a small convo and #close.

HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM STALKING?????

I do have other prospects

Yeah, then why are you GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY just to number close this chick?

If you have other prospects, you would be happy to wait until you really accidentially bump into this chick again.

Seriously, chicks can smell these "accidents" BILLIONS OF MILES away. If you go through with this, you will scare her off.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM STALKING???
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Don't "Bump" into her.

Goto the class tomorrow walk upto her and ask her if she wants to join you for lunch, coffee, whatever is applicable.

It's better to just shoot from the hip.

Be the man and make things happen - for one, this girl will have much more respect for you - and it's my belief she'll be more apt to excecpt.
 
Top