Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need quick advice...Plz respond.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there DJs,

I wrote this very small thread about my cold approach with a girl from nightschool Read Here (its pretty short)

Anyways...I failed to ask for the number... >: (

I now have two distinct options...

I can go up to the fifth floor of my school where a friend of mine is taking calculus ( all the math classes are up there) and walk around to "look" for my friend and "run" into her...

or leave it be, and hopefully run into her again on my way home from nightschool.

The good thing about the first choice is it is quicker and you know what they say "out of sight, out of mind" , but it reeks of desperation and afcness.

The scound one is better, but who knows if it will even happen...

SuSHI.

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go to the same school, you're bound to see her again eventually. Don't worry if she has friends along with her. Just say her name when you say hello (if you know it), ask about how her classes are going and lead into asking her if she'd like to get together someplace you know is nearby some night after school. Imply a number exchange.

Reaction score
Don't be too anxious. You'll see her again. You made a mistake, you hesitated - don't do that again.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you think I should just let things roll, and wait to run into her again on our way home? Instead of taking matters into my own hands with the other plan?...

SuSHI.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you don't do that every night, it's not 'reeking of desperation and afcness'

do it once or do it when you have the time. It is only afc if you get out of your way for it. Hell, if you are bored and have nothing to do - why not? Now, if you already have plans or you are busy, don't do it.

Like I said in your previous post, you are too hard on yourself. You seem to be more preocupied of 'not being an afc' rather then BEING a DJ.

GL

:D
GHOST

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuSHI
The good thing about the first choice is it is quicker and you know what they say "out of sight, out of mind" , but it reeks of desperation and afcness.

The scound one is better, but who knows if it will even happen...

SuSHI.
The first choice REEKS of desperation and way too much free time, of which you have neither as a DJ. ;)

'Who knows if it will happen again?' I think that is the wrong question. 'Who cares if it will happen again?' might be a bit more appropriate.

My first love/kiss etc. and I were in the same classroom for over a year and never even knew the other one existed except in passing. One fateful night my sister had a birthday party, and my future paramour's little sister happened to be my little sister's best friend. Romance and destiny (and a pulsar) took hold from there and the rest is history.

Point being that if its meant to happen, there is no need to rush it into being. There are other women out there, and at this point you would just be denying yourself action if any other opporunities arise for you by setting your sights on her to any meaningful degree.

-CyranoDeBergerac

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okey here it is! the one and final plan!

I have another plan....lemme know what you think.

I will leave nightschool as soon as it is over, to go home. Once I reach my subway stop I will get off and go to the waiting area where they have benches (she will pass by here for sure). I will then preoceed to "wait" for a friend of mine who has a birthday get-together that exact night (this part about the friend is not true, but it is the excuse I am going to use if she asks haha). I will then try to start up a small convo and #close.

I know what you are thinking...I do have other prospects, but after reading PHoto 1's "Are you a guy that can't approach?" ,things have never seen clearer to me when it comes to oppertunity and how we must create it for ourselves...

What do you think? too much? or just right?

btw, PuertoRican_lover, your mail box is full man.

SuSHI.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
c'mon guys...I will execute this plan tonight...I could use a view on it...

SuSHI.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I believe it's true that the difference between great people and everyone else
is that great people create their lives actively, while everyone else is created by
their lives, passively waiting to see where life takes them next."
- Michael E. Gerber

I hope that answers your question. ACT.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will leave nightschool as soon as it is over, to go home. Once I reach my subway stop I will get off and go to the waiting area where they have benches (she will pass by here for sure). I will then preoceed to "wait" for a friend of mine who has a birthday get-together that exact night (this part about the friend is not true, but it is the excuse I am going to use if she asks haha). I will then try to start up a small convo and #close.

HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM STALKING?????

I do have other prospects

Yeah, then why are you GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY just to number close this chick?

If you have other prospects, you would be happy to wait until you really accidentially bump into this chick again.

Seriously, chicks can smell these "accidents" BILLIONS OF MILES away. If you go through with this, you will scare her off.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM STALKING?????

I do have other prospects

Yeah, then why are you GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY just to number close this chick?

If you have other prospects, you would be happy to wait until you really accidentially bump into this chick again.

Seriously, chicks can smell these "accidents" BILLIONS OF MILES away. If you go through with this, you will scare her off.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM STALKING???

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't "Bump" into her.

Goto the class tomorrow walk upto her and ask her if she wants to join you for lunch, coffee, whatever is applicable.

It's better to just shoot from the hip.

Be the man and make things happen - for one, this girl will have much more respect for you - and it's my belief she'll be more apt to excecpt.