Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Inspiration ? Here's my story (long)

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can officially say I'm a Don Juan now. Took me 1 yr and 1 month to accomplish this. Here's my story of my successes and failures and how I accomplished this.....hopefully my story will inspire U:

Only asked out 1 girl in high school. I was a complete loser w/ girls. Had such low confidence, I wouldn’t even ask any out ! And the 1 girl I did ask out junior year of high school gave me her #, but then ignored me and I accidently pretty much stalked her.

Skip to college. Freshmen year I liked a few girls in my classes. Managed to chat w/ them, but played the 21 question game. NEVER got sexual. Had little confidence. Had NO idea how to 'game' a girl, didnt know anything about how women thought, or what they wanted. Actually tried to hit on a friend of mine, all i did was say 'dont get back w/ your ex, I'll be better for u". Typical nice guy crap.

Began working out January of Freshman year. Gained 25 lbs of muscle w/ the help of drugs. Sophmore year gained 10 more to go from 155 lbs to 190 lbs, keeping my waist line at 33.

Still clueless.

Stumbled upon this site in the summer of junior year. Come September, dated a girl. Had my FIRST kiss at age 20 ! Read the DJ Bible that Fingers wrote, read it about 10 times. Began approaching EVERYWHERE. Malls, bars (in november i began bars), parties, classes. I had ALL failure. I was still a virgin at this point at 21.

Slowly, I started to stop the nice guy routine. By failure, I WAS getting dates, some 2nd dates, but NEVER a 3rd or fourth. Girls would flake back w/ their ex, be psycho, who knows, I dealt w/ it.
Nice guy routine was done. Girls were pissing me off. I ALWAYS had one-itis when I'd have a new girl i dated. Id get her #, fantasize about her, go on a date w/ her, and then think about her every night and day.

I finally realized that girls are SEXUAL creatures. U can be VERY Sexual w/ them, u can tell them their beautiful, and then right away tease the **** out of them. I can treat it like a game and they will love every minute of it. I can kiss them w/o giving a sh#t if they will want to or not. Who cares ? Better to try than to regret. I no longer went on a date waiting in my head when I would have the balls to kiss her. Girls are not worth me thinking about all day long. They aren’t worth as much trouble as I put into it ? So why put that much effort into it ? ……..this mentality would soon get me laid more than I’d ever hoped.

Come summer. I finally figured out how to pull girls. Everything in this site works. DJ bible was like a charm. Everything in it is true to every word. My friends noticed a new me. I was ‘the guy’ to talk to at bars and clubs. I'd go to work, and have girls calling me all the time. My friends couldnt believe how I'd be banging a new girl almost every 2 or 3 weeks. Sometimes I'd be balancing two or three at a time. I even got one girl to teach me how to dress.......She did a good job, here's a pic of me:

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=B8RURQS&key=PFT

After not being laid until 21 yrs of age (21 november of 2004), I've already had sex w/ 11 girls this year in 2005. ELEVEN FREAKING GIRLS. The confidence I have is enormous, and I WILL approach any girl I see that I'm interested in.

How did this all happen ? Simple.....I stoppped caring about getting girls. I just went up to them, did my thing, hung out w/ them, and didnt care where it went. Used the 'game' that I tried out in my year or so of experimenting, figured out what worked, and the girls LOVE it.

Fail enough times, and u WILL reach success ! Believe in yourself……B/c if u don’t, you will never succeed.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great man! Post some field reports and help guys out - I know I'll be reading them.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically the moral of the story is, after a couple years of failure, one begins to not give a fu-ck, and when this happens, you are set. I know it may be hard to adopt such an attitude, but nobody gets anywhere without it.
"Girls are not worth me thinking about all day long. They aren’t worth as much trouble as I put into it ? So why put that much effort into it ? ……..this mentality would soon get me laid more than I’d ever hoped."

Love it.

And by the way, for those who are turning against sosuave for some reason, would you tell them that this site really helped you?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I just want to reiterate the fact that sosuave will work ! Its just not something u can read and adopt. It takes sooooooo much fieldwork and experience before u realize it works. Experiencing is believing ! But i know 95% of u on this site will only read the material and think u have it down, but boy are u mistaken.

Remember.....the dj bible is not telling u to be a different person around women just to get laid. You should NOT be somebody you are not. U are just going to be somebody w/ LOADS of confidence that thinks he is the Prize.

"you are the prize" Such an important saying that Pook I believe made up or reiterated to us. I thought this saying was such garbage and it was for arrogant as#holes to adopt. In fact, one of the hidden meanings of this quote is that dating women shouldnt just 'make u happy'. Other things beyond women should make u happy. So if u think dating a certain woman is making u 'happy' , you are not the prize. Obviously you will be excited, but u shouldnt bae your world around this girl. Once u 'truly' believe u are the prize, u will get women. If you 'fakely' believe u are the prize, this wont work. ONce u believe you're the prize, you develop a whole new mindset around women, and its sooooo much easier to game them.

If you all get nothing else out of my experience, I want all of you AFC's to know this: STOP ANALYZING THE EVERY MOVE OF WOMEN.

What does it mean when she says this ? why did she do 'that' to me ? When should I call ? .......STFU AFC. You shouldnt care about any of that. And if u have to analyze, u obviously didnt do a good job gaming her. And if your not sure if she's interested, u didnt ask her out. And if u did make it known your interested, and she's being apathetic, and u are still hanging around her, drop the b'tch. You CAN get more women that will be worth your time....

aight thats it for now, peace out.

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm a 18 year old virgin and i thought i was late lol your being a virgin at 21 gives me a relief for some reason... i better get to work i started reading the bible and hopefully will become a dj soon....

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wiesman44
Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I just want to reiterate the fact that sosuave will work ! Its just not something u can read and adopt. It takes sooooooo much fieldwork and experience before u realize it works. Experiencing is believing ! But i know 95% of u on this site will only read the material and think u have it down, but boy are u mistaken.

Remember.....the dj bible is not telling u to be a different person around women just to get laid. You should NOT be somebody you are not. U are just going to be somebody w/ LOADS of confidence that thinks he is the Prize.

"you are the prize" Such an important saying that Pook I believe made up or reiterated to us. I thought this saying was such garbage and it was for arrogant as#holes to adopt. In fact, one of the hidden meanings of this quote is that dating women shouldnt just 'make u happy'. Other things beyond women should make u happy. So if u think dating a certain woman is making u 'happy' , you are not the prize. Obviously you will be excited, but u shouldnt bae your world around this girl. Once u 'truly' believe u are the prize, u will get women. If you 'fakely' believe u are the prize, this wont work. ONce u believe you're the prize, you develop a whole new mindset around women, and its sooooo much easier to game them.

If you all get nothing else out of my experience, I want all of you AFC's to know this: STOP ANALYZING THE EVERY MOVE OF WOMEN.

What does it mean when she says this ? why did she do 'that' to me ? When should I call ? .......STFU AFC. You shouldnt care about any of that. And if u have to analyze, u obviously didnt do a good job gaming her. And if your not sure if she's interested, u didnt ask her out. And if u did make it known your interested, and she's being apathetic, and u are still hanging around her, drop the b'tch. You CAN get more women that will be worth your time....

aight thats it for now, peace out.
I always had the mentality that she's always interested in me. It keeps me from analyzing everything. That and combined with the prize mentality made me feel so much better about myself and it shows.

sol2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread just keeps getting better and better.

Wiesman, I really dig your insights.
Been learning and practising this stuff for about 2 years now. I have had some limited success, because I am not consistent with the way I do this. I start practicing some beliefs, then start getting some behaviour changes, then some results with a few girls, then it's like I take 3 steps back... A few months go by and then start all over again...

Perhaps the key to getting this stuff mindset and attitude, I mean REALLY GETTING it, is just to do it on a consistent basis, even if just a little bit every day. One day, do some eye contact. Another day, get into a c&f conversation with the waitress at the coffee shop. Another day, just say "Hi!" to the girl with whom you had eye contact with in the mall. Another day, just do visualizations or affirmations. And so on, just keep doing things to expand yourself... (go to gym, swim a mile, get that martial arts belt, make that money, finish the project, chat up the girl, clean up your act, whatever...)

I guess one can also take the MASSIVE ACTION path, but all I am saying is that a little each day, consistently done, is certainly better that loads of action for 2 days and then AFC'ness for 2 months.

Imagine this lifestyle as a song that progressively, slowly but very steadily, gets louder, more intense, more real, more exciting, untill it reaches a grand climax ! ;) And stays there for as long as you want ! That is the payoff !

Cheers
sol2k

PS I hope you have noticed that I am writing this for myself as well as, if not more, for you...

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
hey, great story, sounds very similar to mine...except i need to continue bulking and working out more. it's a good inspirational read, thanks for sharing. :D

keep it up :up:

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! We have almost identical stories, and I hope to be where you are at after this semester is over! I've made a commitment to get there!

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman..not to crap on your tread,but...it's kinda scary that a good looking guy like you ( you rate 9.7! on hotornot)..has to have game,failures.,spending a year figuring out what works with women.....Scary stuff! One would think you can get laid just based on looks.

sol2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
Viking,

Maybe that indicates that perhaps, just perhaps, it's all more about inner game than looks or techniques.

Perhaps techniques are only crutches that help us stand on our feet. Once we stand, erect and unaffraid, being ourselves, generating attraction is only no longer a skill but simply... a natural thing...

hmmm...

sol2k