Need Inspiration ? Here's my story (long)

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viking25
Wiesman..not to crap on your tread,but...it's kinda scary that a good looking guy like you ( you rate 9.7! on hotornot)..has to have game,failures.,spending a year figuring out what works with women.....Scary stuff! One would think you can get laid just based on looks.

I never thought I was good looking before. I had no confidence and couldnt run game on a girl. Attraction is only PART of the puzzle. Attraction gets u in the door. Its the 'inner' game that works from there.

WheI was always too shy and stupid to hit on girls at college parties, you're not gonna get laid. Doesn't matter how good looking u are. Guys must make the first move. Whenever i did make a move, it was always in a class or if it was a party, i'd play the 21 question game and it'd get me nowhere.

My looks and physique DEFINITELY help me, don't get me wrong. Im not oblivious to it but looks alone have NEVER gotten me laid. I also always hung around w/ guys who weren't around lots of girls, that was part of my problem as well.

BUt I think part of the 'don juan' persona is having both looks and game. A lot of u guys are going to flame me for saying that, maybe b/c your either short, or not great looking but it just seems natural........the guy w/ good looks also has the game to back it up, and is the life of the party. Its just the way nature goes.

THere's definitely an inverse relationship between looks and 'game' . The better looking u are, the less game u need, and the uglier u are, the more game u need. Its obvious. So maybe my 'game' isn't as touched up as some of yours, but it works for me.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man, I have seen PLENTY of HOT girls with average-ugly guys.... they were just in the right place at the right time. I knew a hot ass chick who liked chubby dudes, one who liked short guys (she was short too), etc, so I think a lot of it is just personal preference too..... which is one reason why I will never subject myself to hotornot, because I know there are girls that think I'm hot, and girls that don't like me at all. Then of course you have the guys with EVERYTHING (looks, money, confidence, intelligence) going for them but they can't get girls. Why? Simple. They're not social. If you're not around people, you won't get girls.

Hit

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's a hell of an inspirational post man.. everything you said could not have been truer.

Keep at it.. I Know I'm definetly getting there with a big thanks owed to this site.. no reason why anyone else shouldn't be.