Need Input Please

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To make a long story short, one of my plates was over this past Saturday and she found a tiny corner piece of condom wrapper on the table and she got all mad but I ended up fvcking her 20 minutes later and we had a good night.

Tonight a few minutes ago she hits me with this:

Her: soo I have an idea

Me: ooo I love ideas

Her: let's only have sex with eachother for a month

Me: what do you mean?

Her: like let's only have sex with eachother

Idk wtf to say to this is it a shyt test? My gut is telling me she wants a relationship.

Thing is, out of my 3 plates this one would be LTR material.

It's pretty transparent she is trying to steer it in that direction.

If I agree I lose frame.

How would you guys respond if you'd be down to be in an LTR with her but not down at this exact moment in time?

ApolloSunGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's their to talk about be "ok just one on one" your losing frame already.. is this a serious question lol, dude just had two girls wackin this d..k off on saturday @ the same time savage life

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have you known her/been banging? Give it another month or so and you'll probably realize she isn't LTR material so ether way it won't matter.

It's not exactly a complete lose of frame. That typically happens when you move in together.

I've managed many RL's before I ever even knew or heard of "frame". As a man it actually comes to you naturally.

Last edited:

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's their to talk about be "ok just one on one" your losing frame already.. is this a serious question lol, dude just had two girls wackin this d..k off on saturday @ the same time savage life
Lmao thanks bruh

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have you known her/been banging? Give it another month or so and you'll probably realize she isn't LTR material so ether way it won't matter.

It's not exactly a complete lose of frame. That typically happens when you move in together.
Banging for about 3 months now about 1-2 times a week and we are not moving in together lol

Last edited:

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update.

Told her I didn't see the point of doing that and that it doesn't make sense to me.

She then proceeds to claim it's for "sanitary reasons" and that I can do anything I want with anyone but just not sex.

I've literally never had a women propose this type of thing before and I'm not just gonna fool around with other plates without having sex with them.. lol.

Should I just accept and do my own thing anyways? Or soft next?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update.

Told her I didn't see the point of doing that and that it doesn't make sense to me.

She then proceeds to claim it's for "sanitary reasons" and that I can do anything I want with anyone but just not sex.

I've literally never had a women propose this type of thing before and I'm not just gonna fool around with other plates without having sex with them.. lol.

Should I just accept and do my own thing anyways? Or soft next?
Tell her you need a "month of space away from her" to bang your other plates and think about her proposal.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd tell her you would consider it at some point. Tell her its too early. Withdraw a little attention. Ignore her whining.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sure hon"

Learn how to create a bigger disconnect between words and intent.
I actually like this a lot. It kind of avoids directly answering while giving her a "positive" answer and still holding frame.

Applause to you sir.