"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Need ideas

LikeDat292

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hey this weekend i'm going to a camp. This girl that i've known for about a year is also going. I like this girl and i know for a fact that she used to like me but we haven't seen each other that much recently and i don't know now. There will probably be a lot of people at this camp. Does anyone have any ideas of something that i can do to see if she still likes me or get her to like me?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not sure if you can "get her to like you", but you sure as hell can keep her interest level high and check what her interest level really is. You can tell her interest level from all the little things you read from SoSuave....you know, eye contact, reaction to kino, etc.

To keep her interest level high, just remember that you're the one on the pedestal, and that she has to compete for you. Women always want what they can't have. By the way, this concept was completely foreign to me when I first came to this site....




I'm guessing you can't really go out on a date in camp, but be sure to stay in contact with her afterwards. If you do stay in contact, remember not to do that "calling everyday" bullshìt.

Good luck.
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Remeber, a true DJ doesn't wonder "if she likes me", but rather asks "if I like her". Since you do, there's nothing else to worry about.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
You need ideas?

Talk to her.

Yes, I did get up and take a walk before replying to keep my cool.
 

Juggalo

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by skinnydart
Remeber, a true DJ doesn't wonder "if she likes me", but rather asks "if I like her". Since you do, there's nothing else to worry about.
Exactly, this is the second time I've quoted you today skinnydart. :p

Don't wonder if she likes you or not. Just ask yourself "If I like her" like skinnydart said.

You're probably already at camp....but if you're not. I wish you the best of luck man.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top