Need help

Runi_86

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im drunk right now.. so i dont know if i make any sence right now.. but i'll try.. because i really need some help here

there is a girl that I really like.. and she likes me too .. we have been flirting a lot but haven't done anything yet.. Lets just call her my gf .. but then there is another girl that likes me .. and I made out with her tonight .. and my gf asked if it was true.. because a friend of mine told her .. and I said no .. Dont know why I said it .. but I dont even know why I did this !! I told the other girl that i couldn't do it because i have a gf .. but then it just happened.. im really sad right now .. dont know what to do ..

I really like the other girl .. i think i love her .. and she has feelings for me too .. i dont want this to ruin everything.. should I tell her the truth tomorrow? I have thought about telling her that I will stop drinking and all that.. because she is everything I need.. and I dont want to hurt her ever again .. I love her

need some help plz
thanks

Runi_86

Don Juan
Reaction score
soon to be yes .. and i really dont care about all this don juan crap at the moment .. I love her

Reaction score
Hey drunk bastard, Keep your mouth shut and don't spill your guts in a panic!! Are you in a commited relationship with the one you love??

Reaction score
Originally posted by Runi_86
soon to be yes .. and i really dont care about all this don juan crap at the moment .. I love her
Runi, you are drunk and 17 years old - do you know what "love" is????:rolleyes:

Runi_86

Don Juan
Reaction score
im 19 in april .. i need some helpful replies please

Runi_86

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know.. but its a long story.. we like each other and agreed not to get someone else.. and she got sad today