Need help

BJJkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Alright this is my first post even though I've been looking around the forums for some time now. Ok so im posting to talk about where I'm at and to take some advice.
So my first period is basketball and we're usually in the gym with all of the other P.E. classes and up until now i havent really tried to talk to any of the girls in there. Well today, this group of people were tossin around a volleyball and it kept getting in the way of our game. So after about he 20th time of having to stop to pick up their volleyball, i noticed this pretty cute freshman standing with them. She walked up to me to get the volleyball back and i said (in a kinda sarcastic tone) "if you keep messing up our game, then we're gonna have some problems." while smiling the whole time. She grabbed the ball from me with a smile from ear to ear. After that i kinda stopped paying attention to them and finished up my game. Before i walked out the gym i air balled a shot and she said
"nice" sarcastically w/ a smile and walked away.

Anyway at this point i could tell she was interested despite me not really doing anything. Later that day i saw her walking down the hall and i flashed her a smile and she returned the favor.

She seems like a really cool girl and I'd like to know what you guys think i should do in this kind of situation.

Sorry about the long post but I'd really appreciate the help from you more experienced DJs."

(i posted this in the high school forum but i figured i'd get more help here. So please post your thoughts)

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you really familiar with this site???

Go talk to her, u chump! And then get the number.

Dont worry about the possibility of rejection, experience is a wonderful teacher. The worst that will happen is you learn a little something new.

Need more?
Firstly find her. You probably wouldn't want to open her within a large group (you will eventually), so either wait for her to be isolated, or isolate her yourself (subtley; call her over, catch her going to class, etc). I would then build rapport from her volleyball game thing - Neg hit her on it. Offer to teach her how to play (JOKINGLY, since your a big shot b-baller with your awsome air-ball, lol).
From here I would assume the volleyball digging position and rub against her a little as you thrust up and down, jokingly (its all in the legs by the way - the arms should stay pretty much stationary, this gives more control). THEN GET THE NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!

Simple, you approach no matter what. Never ever ask again whether you should make a move, just make a move!

Ostepop

Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of my post was for you to realize there is no uber one liner to rule them all. It doesn't matter how you open, she likes you, she will listen to what you have to say, you can just go up to her and say "Hi" and she will reply back, and you can have a conversation with her...

...from that conversation you may learn a thing or two, like what her name is... hell, you might even get her number.