Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need help with my diet this summer

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
This summer I am going to be working in research at my University. As part of the compensation package, my room and food are paid for. I can eat at the University food court and in the dorms. I need to make sure I select the right foods to meet my summer goals. I do have access to a good fitness center with lots of free weight stuff. I will be lifting 2 or 3 times a week.

I am 6'0 and currently about 185 lbs. I lifted in high school and had good results in the upper body. I've lifted on and off since then but I would like to lose about 10 or 15 pounds of fat and put on some muscle mass. I'd really like to get good definition in my chest and arms and get rid of the fat on my belly and the love handles. I know diet is going to play a big part in that.

So what foods should I be eating? This is your typical college dining service. Food isn't all that great but it's edible.
I need to figure out specific things I should eat and what I should stay away from.

What nutritional supplements should I be taking to help add muscle mass? I've looked at the stickies; I'll take another look in a minute. Where do you get this stuff? GNC?

ClosetMisogynist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people really like this Atkins diet out there. I never diet, but have heard good things about it but some people just don't like it. Others recommended a book called Body for Life as really excellent too.

Big N

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the cutting guide and do a search on cutting or cutting diets. Good luck.