"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Need Help With Girl: Weird Situation

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Hey whats up guys I need some advice on this girl. It's a weird situation I'll explain it in a bit. Theres this girl that my friend knows and works in a fast food restaurant. We don't go to this place often I would say about every 3 weeks so I don't see her often. She just broke up with her bf and I think is kind of hurt but she didn't show it but she has to she's a girl. Anyway, me and her get along fine but were usually like making fun of each other but just playing. So the other day she said she had broken up with her bf in a conversation with my friend so it wasn't like we were talking and she told me. Anyway I went to get my drink while I was waiting for my food and I was looking at her and she looked at me and we made eye contact for a second but I think I broke eye contact a little too soon even though you can't hold it for too long or she'll think I am crazy but I think I broke it up a little too fast. There were other times like this where we kinda made eye contact. Well I haven't decided if I should try to talk to her (dating wise) because I am unclear if she is attracted to me. By the stuff that I have told you do you think she is attracted to me? I mean enough to go out with me because I don't want to talk to her unclear if she likes me or not and get shut down because I misunderstood her. Do you think I have a chance? If I do what do I do? I mean I am just another customer who is attracted to her what do I do to make her believe that I am the customer worth spending time with?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

hotcypress

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
well it seems to me that you dont really see this girl often so I would go for it and not worry about if she rejects me. Check the body language and kino if you want some assurance but even if you think she is intersted go in for the number or date which ever you feel comfortable with.
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Just relax man, take it easy. If you want her, then make your moves, if not, use her as practice :).
 

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Raven125
Just relax man, take it easy. If you want her, then make your moves, if not, use her as practice :).
I haven't made up my mind yet. I don't know if I should take the signs she gave me as her being interested in me. I don't want to make a mistake and talk to her when she isn't even interested in me. Did that once too many times and thats why I asked if you guys thought she was interested in me by what I told you. We always were taking shots at each other joking around and finally she said she broke up with her guy and we started to make eye contact so I dunno...
 

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Is there anything I should know before asking her for her phone number? She just broke up with her bf recently (I don't know how hurt she is she didn't show it) but is it the right time to ask her for her phone number then ask her out or should I wait since she just broke up with her bf? I don't know the rules to asking a girl out after she broke up with her bf so thats why I am asking. Do you think it is the right time even though she just broke up with her bf?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
i think the biggest thing you can learn is that you should decide what you want and go for it. don't sit and worry about whether or not she likes you, as you'll find that out as you make the moves. if you want to date her, just go straight up and say, "hey, what's your phone number?" if she asks why, just say something like you'll need it when you want to go do something with her. do this immediately the next time you see her because if you don't you'll leave too much time for doubt to enter your mind. this is the basis of the 3-second rule. obviously, it means never to take longer than 3 seconds to do something. if you wait, you think. if you think, you doubt. if you doubt, you fail.
 

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
So would it matter if she just broke up with her bf and I just ask her for her phone number? I don't know if there are any DJ techniques for trying to go out with a girl who just broke up with her boyfriend.
 
Top