Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help with an approach

eax5

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am on the boys track team, some times we see the girls track team and this is this one girl, extremely nice. She has a bf but that doesn’t matter, that mother ****er fat as a ****, and plus she doesn’t even like him. She seams shy, cuz I haven’t seen her talk yet, so how should I approach her????

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
come on, man.. you've got a lot of opportunities. maximize your resources.

ask about a common interest!

you could just come up to her say..

ive seen you around. how long have you been running/doing track?

that simple. dont complicate things. i made that mistake long before.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eax5
any one??????
hint: Responses usually take longer than 7 minutes.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AlexTheGreat
12 hours 7 minutes, actually ;)
OH SNAP!

Wow, I'm sorry then. This site officially needs to go by standard time.

eax5

Don Juan
Reaction score
how abouth tihs i get ythis kid to give her my number on a piece of paper with out saying anyting and wait, see if she would call me???

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf: ur hitting on a girl with a boyfriend who you think is ugly and fat and who she doesnt like. Yet you can not get the guts to go and approach her, are you more ugly than him?

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't call me stupid, u have had the best advice and am not following it, who is more likely to be stupid, me or you. I am not trying to insult you (although i dont like ur attitude towards her bf) as i dont care, i was trying to help you.

You know what the best advice is: READ THE BIBLE, it should explain everything. You can also use the search function, i swear i have seen so many very similar questions about approaching girls on track teams.

The gist of all the answers that you will get is to just go up and speak to her. I still have trouble doing it to girls, but what do you lose if she rejects you.

Grab your nuts (metaphorically) and go up and speak to her. The best introduction is hi, my name is . . . whats yours

happymeal88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddy, don't call anyone stupid. Cause it seems to me your the one having the problems, not us.

You see this girl all the time, she probably see's you. So while your running, if you see her, drop off from the group and just say something simple like "Hey, what's up?" and introduce yourself. Ask her a few questions like what's her name, what grades she in, stuff like that. Then tell her that you really should catch up to the rest of the group and ask her for her number so you guys can talk again.

Don't ask your friends to help you out, that will never work. She will see you as a wimp, and do you want to be viewed as a wimp?

Check out the bible, though, cause it really does help. Even if it is long :p

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eax5
all right ty, and i apologize JSH for calling u stupid
thanx, its cool and good luck. Tell us how it goes

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dj bible.