"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Need Help with a Cold Approach

mamefan77

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Was hoping some of the master DJs here could give me some good ideas on how to pull off a certain cold approach...

There's this gal that works alone in a very small acct office. I think she owns the place, as she's always the only one in there. Her desk is just inside the door --- I went in there one day by accident looking for a copy place. She directed me to the correct store-front.

Super cute and no ring - I did notice that. It's been awhile since I walked in there... I know she won't remember me.

I don't think I can just walk into her office and bust a move on her -- she's an acct and Im sure she would think Im a freak...

And my taxes are already done for the year....

Any ideas???

Thanks!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

khanboy

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Yo,

This isn't really a tactic or technique that other DJs may have in their arsenal to help you, but I'll mention it for it may be of some use.

Change the following thought:

"I don't think I can just walk into her office and bust a move on her -- she's an acct and Im sure she would think Im a freak..."

To something along the lines of:

"I will just walk into her office and bust a move on her - Surely she'd be flattered and up for meeting a great guy like me."

Just a thought,
khanboy
 

Spiter

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Tough one eh, just gotta think of something funny to do and get her number. You have nothing to lose, right?

How about something like
Her: "Can I help you?"
You: (while looking back and forth and all over) "I was looking for your boyfriend"

OR

You: "Want to go back to my place, have sex and eat pizza?"
Her: "um, no thanks"
You: "What, you don't like pizza?"

OR

You: "Did we go to school together?"
Her: "I don't recall"
You: "Me neither."

OR

You: "Have you gone out to lunch yet?" (perhaps ask when the chances are slim that she has)
Her: "No"
You: "I'd be glad to take you out to So-So if you wish to join me"

OR

You: Walk past her window several times, drawing her attention each time doing something funny each time. Like walking down imaginary stairs, or getting hit by a car in front of the window, or no, no that's gay idea scratch that.

Use your imagination. You make her laugh and she'll give you her number or go out to lunch with you.

Good Luck Holmes!
 

mamefan77

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Spiter

You: Walk past her window several times, drawing her attention each time doing something funny each time. Like walking down imaginary stairs, or getting hit by a car in front of the window, or no, no that's gay idea scratch that.
lol!
good one! - I actually like this idea :)

Like khanboy suggested --- guess Im just gonna have to get some balls and do it

thanks guys
 
Top