diplomatic_lies
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 4, 2002
- Messages
- 4,366
- Reaction score
- 8
Well, today I stepped into this big place with lots of books (the sign said "library") for the first time in my 2 years of college.
Talked to this girl who seemed to be reading some book with a complicated title. Unfortunately it didn't go anywhere, since she was studying for some test (I offered to help, then she realised I didn't know anything about whatever subject she was studying).
Anyway....it was my first time trying to pickup in the library (I never went to library at high school). It failed, but I'm willing to try again, since one of my new year resolution was to "try new things".
Anyone got advice for this first-time library person? Are college girls who study in the library actually studying, or would they welcome an interruption?
Talked to this girl who seemed to be reading some book with a complicated title. Unfortunately it didn't go anywhere, since she was studying for some test (I offered to help, then she realised I didn't know anything about whatever subject she was studying).
Anyway....it was my first time trying to pickup in the library (I never went to library at high school). It failed, but I'm willing to try again, since one of my new year resolution was to "try new things".
Anyone got advice for this first-time library person? Are college girls who study in the library actually studying, or would they welcome an interruption?