"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Need help learning to flirt

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
It is a wonder I haven't noticed this until today, but I'm a really lousy flirt! I have been thinking it over and I believe one of the main reasons I'm not scoring more often is because I'm unintentionally rejecting the advances of women.

Today, for example, a hot French woman was coming onto me quite strongly, flicking her hair, paying me compliments, touching my hand, stroking my arm and knee, holding eye contact...pretty much everything short of jumping on me. How did I respond? I held eye contact and very awkwardly touched her arm a few times. Nothing more. I already have her number and we were already out together, so I couldn't number/date close and a kiss would have been too abrupt. So flirting would have been the answer here.

However, when I try to use kino it feels forced and unnatural and I have real trouble flirting in a subtle manner. I know how I should be using kino and it's not like I'm afraid, because in such cases as these I'm 95% sure these girls are interested in me, but it doesn't "flow" naturally for me and I'm not really sure about timing either.

Besides kino and eye contact, what other ways can a man flirt with a woman he's talking to and how could he escalate it further?

Any help on this would be appreciated.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
you have to feel natural dude. if you cant do that, then it's all over.

you could try talking! C&F works usually. but again, if it isnt natural, make it become natural.

do more kino, be more C&F, use neg. hits. w/e it takes.
Practice
Practice
Practice

the more you do it, the more comfortable you become
 

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2001
Messages
456
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
California, USA
You have to be honest with yourself. You're scared. Admit what the problem is and work at it. I'm not going to lie. Girls always hit on me like that too, and I've blown so many of those cases. You have to have so much confidence that you're always in control. The moment she starts looking into your eyes and touching you, Expect it, and expect more! Keep it up, I like the dirrection you're going.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
trial and error. If you think "maybe this will work" Go out and try it.

It sounds like you just need to read some C&F threads. If you are kinoing, you are farther ahead than you think. When she is comfortable with your touch you just need to escalate and you're in like Flynn. They got those kino threads in the bible about being comfortable with it, so don't be so Dirtheart'd :)

Most flirting I do happens through role reversal so act like she is tryin to take advantage of you, or use you for sex, etc...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Thanks. My c+f was on top form today and I actually did use role reversal too. When she complimented me about being "smart, sophisticated and cool" I said I noticed how all her compliments are about my physical appearance, I don't feel she appreciates my intelligence and personality and I'm sick of being treated like a sex object. I threw a few neg hits at her too and it all went down perfectly, but my kino was so weak and pathetic and I didn't know how to progress.

I am very good at the verbal aspects and have neg hits, c+f, smooth talking and rapport building down to a habit, but I literally don't know how to subtly escalate it from talking to making out (and on from there).

My usual style is very straightforward. When I see the interest is high, I'll ask her out, get her number and then make my move on the date with minimal flirting and build up in between.

With the kino, it just feels wrong for me to invade a woman's space uninvited, even though I know it would be welcomed. It's probably ingrained social conditioning that I need to break.

I think in some circumstances my lack of flirting works in my favour, because women can't work out if I'm interested and what I'm saying and what I'm (not) doing screws with their minds. Great for building high IL, but frankly, it never leads to spontaneous, spur of the moment make-out or sex sessions.
 
Top