seanmichaels
Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 3, 2004
- Messages
- 41
- Reaction score
- 0
I just started work last month and met this woman and we talk but I don't know if she's interested in me, at first she wouldn't tell me any info about her personal life until I started to get her to open up and so far I know that she has two kids and she's married to a police officer however she seems interested in me by the way she talks to me and her body language, she is always looking in my eyes when we talk, the thing is, i'm in my early 20s and she's in her late 30s so there is a big gap of age which I hope doesn't matter here because regardless that she has kids I still want to be with her. Now I know she is married but I have a gut feeling that she is very unhappy with her marriage, she actually didn't tell me she was married but one of her "good friends" who is a male came up to me and said "Just for your information, that is not my girlfriend ok?" and he said this to me cause he said "I know you like her I can see you always staring at her and the way you look at me it seems like you think that we're together" and thats when I just said like "isnt she married" and thats when he spilled the info.. so when I told her she seemed like she was trying to keep it from me.
ok I personally sort of feel uncomfortable with the fact that she's married and I like her but I can't help my emotions and if I could forget about her I would but I just have a feeling that things could work out since we always flirt at work. Is there anything I can do for her to open up more to me or to just find a way to ask her without making her hate me like if she likes me? I was thinking of saying like "honestly I do like you. I know you're married and all but there is something very special about you.. I hope you're not mad" - what do you think? I feel that her husband is treating her like crap and it sucks because she's a beautiful woman especially at her age but age is nothing but a number to me. oh before I forget.. she seems to notice my car recently since I drive a car that she's always wanted and whenever I leave work it seems like she follows me the whole way on the freeway until my cut off its weird and she stands close to me like since we leave the same time she stands close to me while waiting to clock out, I almost just want to just put my arms around her like a couple cause of how she stands close to me but i just don't want to screw this up because I really think there is a chance.. I just hope that this isn't a fantasy. I am gonna lose this job at the end of the year so I need to act fast and I some what don't care if I make a fool out of myself cause once I leave this job I'll probably never ever see her ever again. any advice on what I should do?
ok I personally sort of feel uncomfortable with the fact that she's married and I like her but I can't help my emotions and if I could forget about her I would but I just have a feeling that things could work out since we always flirt at work. Is there anything I can do for her to open up more to me or to just find a way to ask her without making her hate me like if she likes me? I was thinking of saying like "honestly I do like you. I know you're married and all but there is something very special about you.. I hope you're not mad" - what do you think? I feel that her husband is treating her like crap and it sucks because she's a beautiful woman especially at her age but age is nothing but a number to me. oh before I forget.. she seems to notice my car recently since I drive a car that she's always wanted and whenever I leave work it seems like she follows me the whole way on the freeway until my cut off its weird and she stands close to me like since we leave the same time she stands close to me while waiting to clock out, I almost just want to just put my arms around her like a couple cause of how she stands close to me but i just don't want to screw this up because I really think there is a chance.. I just hope that this isn't a fantasy. I am gonna lose this job at the end of the year so I need to act fast and I some what don't care if I make a fool out of myself cause once I leave this job I'll probably never ever see her ever again. any advice on what I should do?