Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help getting this HB9 athletic volleyball chick..[with PIC!!]

Benwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Need help getting this athletic chick..

Here is the back story:

I am a slender confident male who is a computer nerd and in a social fraternity.
She is an athletic female, with a baseball player boyfriend.

I met her through a friend of mine and we have hungout, while I have fixed her computer for free (yes I know, this is a no no). I would say I am an 8/10 in the DJ skills department, and she can see the skills permeating off me, she has even commented on my confidence yesterday, even though helping her for free is semi-AFC. But, whatever, so last nite we went out to the bar, the ***** ended up being an hour and a half late, I waited for her initially, then left to go to the bar. She called me while i was there and her friend dropped her off. She was looking fine as hell.

So, we hangout at the bar, I introduce her to my friends, and she seems to be having a good time. This girl I met a while ago comes up to me and says my name, and I don't remember hers. Great social proof. So, then the HB9 told me she was going to tell the chick that she was sleeping with me as a joke. So, we go up to the bar to get some drinks and I'm like, "what's the first drink you're buying me?" she laughs and says, "If you ever wanna be my girlfriend, Im not gonna have that" so, I said, "I guess chivalry is in order, aye" , she said, "yeah, ill get you back later", which she did, she bought me and a friend shots. We drink at the bar for a few hours and have some nice convo. The bar closes and we eventually end up back at my place.

At this point, we are taking Jager shots (her favorite) with my roommate and friend. Eventually, my roommate and friend leave and we are alone in my room for like 2 hours, til about 5am. I talked to her a bit and she played music videos on my tv, from my computer. I tell yah, all she played was Spears and Aguilera videos, kinda weird, she's 21 years old. I ask her for a massage, and she wasnt having it. But she seemed to be feeling my room, my intelligence, my confidence and everything else. So, she gets done playing videos and I walk her home with a blanket around her, she lives about 500ft from my place. We step into her foyer, she seemed to hesitate as if she was waiting for me to ask her to hug her, but im not sure, so all I said was some smalltalk and "hope you had a good time, and well have to do this again" What do you guys think I should do about this? I can totally tell she digs my intelligence and personality. She's like I wish I knew how to do all you can do. At one point, when I first met her, I asked her to come over and critique my room's decoration. She came in and was wowed, couldnt even give me any pointers for improvement, lol. But she has a boyfriend, (who was away at another school for the weekend) and I want her bad. She's always calling me for computer help, most of the time I blow her off, but sometimes I help. I have given her very direct signs that I like her, talked about relationships with her, she said she has only had one boyfriend. I asked her what her ideal guy was, and she said she didnt have one, she has dated ugly guys with nice personalities and hot guys. What do I do to plant a seed of dissent about her boyfriend and bring her into my arms? heh

I am kinda lacking in the getting girls from being in my room to being in my bed department, I can get them in my room fairly easily.

Last edited:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha.... so typical of a white chick - for some reason they go the extra mile to flirt with minority guys (I'm a yella-fella). :p But I'm not complaining.... :) Btw - she ain't no 9. I'd call her a "solid cutie", though. ;)

Anyway, I think you've done as much as you can. That you got her to stay alone in your room late in the morning is saying enough (even with the whole Kobe Bryant case looming over your heads! J/k! :D ) - you've got your max game on her, and she is still resisting.

You've asked her for a massage, and make similar subtle but suggestive advances, and she won't do it. So you've made it clear you want her nuts, but she won't bite. You've done all you can, and you need to work on other girls in the meantime. With any luck she will come around.

Btw as a last resort you might want to just grab her and kiss her next time you two are alone late at night - maybe that's what she's waiting for, since girls never want to take responsibility for their actions. That way, it will be YOU who pushed this "friendship" past the friendly stage, absolving her from all blame.

This means three things in turn: if she reacts negatively and the boyfriend gets wind of this, you are dead meat (he is a baseball player, no?). :eek: If she is receptive and gets with you when you kiss her, then she wanted to move on with her bf but was just waiting for another guy to guide her irresponsible ass. If she is receptive and hooks up with you but still stays with her boyfriend, you are playing a dangerous game. I wouldn't say that if her bf wasn't a college athlete, but he is. Proceed with caution - personally I would just go for another girl. But then again I don't know if you're a person of integrity, not to mention a man of common sense (don't fvck with guys stronger than you).

Benwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh, dont worry, I have many friends, including people from inner city(thug, I-don't-give-a-**** types), football players and basketball players. Most of which I fix their computers and others are real friends, either way, I got back :) Also, if you saw her in person, you would say 9, if not 10, she's not very photogenic, but a knockout in person. Everyone who was out with me, who saw that pic says the same thing. Some people just aren't photogenic. Or it wasn't the right angle or picture

PhoenixPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to put a damper on your mood but, i think that this chick is convinced you're a friend and nothing more. Th fact she has an thletic BF doesn't help much either. Anyways, my advice to you would be to stop being so damn nice to her. Givin her blankets and **** to walk home with. Letting her watch videos on your comp all night and not even giving YOU a backrub. not acceptable for a budding P.I.M.P. like yourself.
Coming from a fellow blackman, know this. A white chick will most likely be drawn to you for the simple fact that you're different, i.e. you're black. But as soon as you do things that put you in the "no challenge" category, all that uniqueness goes away, and you become just like any other guy she takes blankets from. :rolleyes:
Next time you see this girl, assuming you were right about her digging you and all, try and get her into the mindset that you and her are in a relationship, i.e. push-pull with some stuff like, "I can't believe you didn't give me a backrub that night, I almost wrote you off on the spot, but I figured you could make it up to me with one tonight/today/whatever." If she doesn't go for this, then you probably don't have enough attraction or rapport with this girl to even think about taking her from her athletic BF.

Benwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PhoenixPUA
Not to put a damper on your mood but, i think that this chick is convinced you're a friend and nothing more. Th fact she has an thletic BF doesn't help much either. Anyways, my advice to you would be to stop being so damn nice to her. Givin her blankets and **** to walk home with. Letting her watch videos on your comp all night and not even giving YOU a backrub. not acceptable for a budding P.I.M.P. like yourself.
Coming from a fellow blackman, know this. A white chick will most likely be drawn to you for the simple fact that you're different, i.e. you're black. But as soon as you do things that put you in the "no challenge" category, all that uniqueness goes away, and you become just like any other guy she takes blankets from. :rolleyes:
Next time you see this girl, assuming you were right about her digging you and all, try and get her into the mindset that you and her are in a relationship, i.e. push-pull with some stuff like, "I can't believe you didn't give me a backrub that night, I almost wrote you off on the spot, but I figured you could make it up to me with one tonight/today/whatever." If she doesn't go for this, then you probably don't have enough attraction or rapport with this girl to even think about taking her from her athletic BF.
aight, first of all, she was cold, like i thought it was hot in my room, the fan was on low, she asked to turn it off, she gets cold very easily. This is why I offered the blanket. And, I have asked her before for a massage, and she's like I don't think my BF would like that. She is drawn to my intelligence more than anything, I have like 2 network switches and a Voice over ip device mounted on my wall, with 2 servers in the closet. She's like, "i wish i could do all that" Then she proceeded to look at my book collection. Nonetheless, I think she's sending mixed signals.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offence or anything, but when i saw that pic it reminded me of a man :/.. i duno what it is but she looks manly :/, anyone else see this ??

Benwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
enough of this, im changing the pic, heh.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! i've been blinded!!!

wtf is that? so much god damn make up
i woudlnt really call her a 9, maybe an 8

i agree w/jiza once i saw that it reminded me of a man.
maybe cause of the face structure which reminds me.

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, fellas, whether she is a 9 or a 2 is not the point. This happens all of the time. A guy wants input on a situation with a chic, post a picture saying she is HB9, the thread turns into a debate on whether she is a 9 or not. All chics that are spoken about on here is HB9 as far as I can tell from the posts and we won't convince the thread starters here otherwise. :D

Just for the record, she looks kind of cute to me with the potential of looking better in person.

So you two spent hours drinking and then two hours in your room post-drinking until 5am and she refused your request for a massage even in the drunken state? Also, you seem to be sure she is attracted to your intelligence but is not sure about much outside of that but maybe confidence.

Man, I think she just likes you as a person and feels very safe around you.
A drunk woman at your place til the crack of dawn with no action/touching is a bad sign as far as romantic IL goes.

Benwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, what im saying is, I didnt really try anything. I didnt ask her to sit next to me and play cards or anything like that. This is where i think I went wrong. I am feeling as though I was at fault in asking her directly for a massage. if she was next to me, and her guards were dropped, then things may have been different. Even though she has a boyfriend, I really dont think she knows what she wants

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how you can call that a 9 LOL. And, it doesn't matter if she is photogenic or not, I can tell she would not be a 9 in real life.

Reaction score
fvck boys what's going on here? you call that babe a HB9, no way.. you should see the chicks I give a nine, Benwin, you'd cream you're panties....

Back to the matter at hand. She has a boyfriend, don't bother going there in my opinion. She see's you as a friend, and that's it. Sorry bud.

Benwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
aight buddy, thanks for your fabulous input. And trust me, she looks a hell of a lot better in person. So much so that you would say she is a hb9, I guarantee it.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Benwin, reading some posts over here - yeah there is some validation. Chick logic is weird sometimes - if they initially don't find your looks/personality attraction - they'll put you in friends zone pretty quick without hesitation. Sometimes they like how you look but if your personality sucks - you also get put in the friends zone. From what you tell me - this chick is not your "potential" reason being is that she asked you for "COMPUTER HELP." Unless she's a computer geek girl who is pretending to be dumb, when chicks ask you to help her do physical stuff like helping her install a door and she's there with you.. she's checking you out. If it's computer help or homework help.. Ugh move on, trust me on this.

PhoenixPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with DJ_Dork. It doesn't sound to me like there is much attraction here. Maybe AWESEOME rapport. But that just makes you an AWESOME friend. Consider her untouchable... :(

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Benwin
. But she has a boyfriend, and I want her bad. . What do I do to plant a seed of dissent about her boyfriend and bring her into my arms? heh

I
AFC my man, AFC. This has been re-hashed many a time over. Go re-read the bible/tips/forum. Its been pretty well established here that chiks with BF's are bad news and not worth the trouble. Go find a single girl. :p

Last edited:

Benwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always seem to gravitate towards the hotties and most of the time they have boyfriends.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Benwin
oh, dont worry, I have many friends, including people from inner city(thug, I-don't-give-a-**** types), football players and basketball players. Most of which I fix their computers and others are real friends, either way, I got back :) Also, if you saw her in person, you would say 9, if not 10, she's not very photogenic, but a knockout in person. Everyone who was out with me, who saw that pic says the same thing. Some people just aren't photogenic. Or it wasn't the right angle or picture

Benwin, I still don't think she's a NINE, no offense. A 7.5, maybe an 8 if I saw her in person (as you say she isn't photogenic - but that doesn't seem to be the case, as she looks cute enough in the pic... just not a 9).

And as for "your having back", I think you're being pretty childish. I honestly don't think that people will bother risking their necks in a fight with baseball players, football players black hoodlums (do you have ANY idea how dangerous that is?) over some computer nerd (er.... I speak in a general sense, pls don't be offended) trying to pick up some other guy's girlfriend. Btw how old are you anyway?

Look... I'm not saying that this chick is ugly or that you have no game or that you can't get her coz ur black. All I'm saying is that you could be doing MUCH better than this. That you lack integrity (trying to actively steal a gf) is indication enough of your lack of game. That's not an insult - it's a wakeup call.