“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

need help getting a girl where I want her- and I'll do the rest

Hit Dat Sht

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
la sol
A few of my boys are all hyped up about some new chick in school, and I think she's no jen lopez- but just to show them up I'm going to DJ this girl like they've never seen.

I already got her number within meeting her in 5 minutes and she wants to chill this weekend- though she's got flocks of dudes all over her, I don't care too much about that cause I had them all staring at me like a king.

If I had her by myself I'd have no problem, but the only place available to party is a half hour outside town and I'm stumped on how to get her out there, because she wouldn't be able to get a ride home.... is there a way to get her out to this house? Of coarse I could take her on a date, but there would be nowhere to go afterwards and I don't want to get to know her well.

Pointers on getting this ass where I want her?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Don't take her to a friggin party, isolate her and take her doing something FUN! Play pool, bowling, like a cool dinner or whatever...

Jennifer Lopez is not attractive btw.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Why do u have to party? Why not go somewhere low-key and lay your rap down and see how much game you got. like kinetic said, isolate her and let the focus be on you!
 

legolas

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
951
Reaction score
14
Location
Red Sox Nation
Yo man whassup!!

Yo, hittin' a girl just so that your buddies can see you as king and you can show off is a recipe for disaster. Imagine this girl actually found out about it? She'd make you pay oh so badly, depending on how vindictive she feels.

How do you know that she didn't give her phone number to another dude who asked for it. Don't let this fu*k up your life man. if you want to F&D her do it, but at least know what you're getting into.

Peace...
 

Sex0r

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Romania (please check my post in A.E. for info abo
Dude if u wanna get her do it in an orderly fashion and also hook up with her... dun do it to show ur friends that ur the "DJ King" (PRL might feel offended too y'know).
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top