Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help gaming 21 to 24 demographic.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 34, decently well built, not ripped but enough to see muscles and a muscular frame when I wear polos. White collar, high income.

The typical mindset and game I been using to pick up 25+ year old women, isn't seemingly effective on these 22 year olds. I dont know whether they have more dudes hitting them up hence more competition or they just whoefully immature. But seeing alot more flakes, alot more erratic and delayed text responses, and seemingly non responsiveness to setting up dates.

Anyone else gaming this demographic right now can share some pearls?

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
25 to 26 is about the start of baby making age and thus a change of priorities in selection of a man. Younger than that, and life is still just a party.
So what are you suggesting? Dont waste time trying to take them out on dates? Just end up at a party and play the college smash after hours?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oddly enough I have the opposite problem. I get much more flakes, **** tests, and general bull**** from women in their mid 20s or older, whereas younger women are usually much less of a headache. That said I'm 29 not 34.

Not exactly sure what your mindset is. Maybe try having a more relaxed and casual attitude. Don't broadcast your intentions to get a GF or have kids (even if that's not something you're actively looking for, it can show up in your behavior)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what are you suggesting? Dont waste time trying to take them out on dates? Just end up at a party and play the college smash after hours?
Times have changed. It is a different economy. When I was 21, I was a stockbroker. Today's average 21 y/o is doing well to hold down a fast food job. Those guys are too broke to take women on dates, so to girls that age it is somewhat of an alien concept, and it also draws attention to the age difference between you and her.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
21-24 is about whatever is convenient. 25+ is still about convenience, just longer term convenience

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put on a party boy cologne and maybe not dress as sharply. Gaming women our age range, then yes, dress it up and avoid the party boy cologne---rather a scent more masculine/mature.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say for anything 22 or younger, it's all about being fun and casual. If you have to go on dates, then keep them drinks only and don't call them dates, but I'd be shooting for that night or, if logistics don't shake out, trying to get them over for wine the next day (or later in the week if necessary--but flakes will go up). Generally, I play up my fvckboy attributes with this demographic and disqualify myself hardcore as being bf material (which is what girls over 25 are generally looking for). But flakiness comes with the territory, so it's not a huge deal. Just hit them up later or meet new ones, and if you really want to see them again make things happen on the night they happen.

Around ~23 a lot of girls try to lane change a little. They'll have their little corporate job and will be trying to "grow up." Again, the faster you escalate, the less any of that matters. But you'll probably have a tougher time getting them over for wine and skipping dates entirely. They'll also be more impressed with your more worldly accomplishments, whereas with the under 22 crowd those things aren't relatable at all.

My guess is that if you're struggling, you're being too much of an adult--the way kids see adults--stiff, serious, etc. Try adding more playfulness, more DGAF, less subtlety, while disqualifying them on their age/teasing them on their world. "You'll understand when you're older," "Oh god, you're probably on TikTok making videos pretending to be a dog," etc., etc. If you don't understand that world, then it's conveying to them that you aren't getting other girls in her age range and that'll be a problem--so at least brush up on social media, music, pop culture to the point where at least you know enough about it to bust on them for it.

Yup, yup. Be dominate and have a strong frame--since that's what older men have to offer younger women--but don't act like you're trying to be their boyfriend. You can just skip the parties and be the guy who picks them up after. Just say you don't feel like babysitting a bunch of kids.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 34, decently well built, not ripped but enough to see muscles and a muscular frame when I wear polos. White collar, high income.

The typical mindset and game I been using to pick up 25+ year old women, isn't seemingly effective on these 22 year olds. I dont know whether they have more dudes hitting them up hence more competition or they just whoefully immature. But seeing alot more flakes, alot more erratic and delayed text responses, and seemingly non responsiveness to setting up dates.

Much easier and smarter for you to stay within 5 years of your age. 10+ years... "Sugar daddy" approach ( which i don't prefer ) is going to be what works in our culture. It means you have a good amount of money or are a business owner ( top 5% and displayable material goods of opulence ).

As far as being super fit, and having average cash.... They can get those things closer to their age range, and that guy can be "socially proofed" in her preferred spheres.

If you where a known "rapper" or "musician" or "athelete" it would let you be "socially approved" for their spheres.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Much easier and smarter for you to stay within 5 years of your age. 10+ years... "Sugar daddy" approach ( which i don't prefer ) is going to be what works in our culture. It means you have a good amount of money or are a business owner ( top 5% and displayable material goods of opulence ).

As far as being super fit, and having average cash.... They can get those things closer to their age range, and that guy can be "socially proofed" in her preferred spheres.

If you where a known "rapper" or "musician" or "athelete" it would let you be "socially approved" for their spheres.
Yeah but 22 year olds are hotter than 29, LoL. So what are you saying, can't pull this off without the "sugar daddy" approach?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but 22 year olds are hotter than 29, LoL. So what are you saying, can't pull this off without the "sugar daddy" approach?
I think you "can" but it's not going to be worth it. And a "29" can be extremely fit, even better than a "22". Women around the "fitness" arena will have the nice bodies.

I guess you can get it done as a local "celebrity", like the user "luciano" or whatever his name is, where you are in the party worlds ( easier if you are a drug dealer ), and thus something they look up to.

Our culture trains women to devalue "older" men and to "use" them. But if we are talking about Dominican or Brazilian chicks "new" transplants the rules will be different.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just grab em by the pvssy...

Seriously, These girls like to party and just have fun. When I was 31, I had girls as young as 19 -21 wanting the D. You need to have a chilled out attitude and not take things seriously. However be ready for them to talk to about nonsense like "Did you hear about the latest Insta meme? hehehe its so FunNY!"

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could be way off base here, but have you tried not wearing polos around younger chicks? Maybe it's too "office/golf like" for younger party chicks?

I could imagine it working well on a late 20s chick though.
Unless he looked like this in the polo

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless he looked like this in the polo

Dude, you can have all that, and if your not "socially proofed", you may be invisible or "low value" to these people. They are so caught up on what their group and friend thinks. Then you have the material possessions thing, and the money.

A girl can think your "hot" as hell, and if her friends don't agree she won't want to be the first one to "try" it.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think you "can" but it's not going to be worth it. And a "29" can be extremely fit, even better than a "22". Women around the "fitness" arena will have the nice bodies.

I guess you can get it done as a local "celebrity", like the user "luciano" or whatever his name is, where you are in the party worlds ( easier if you are a drug dealer ), and thus something they look up to.

Our culture trains women to devalue "older" men and to "use" them. But if we are talking about Dominican or Brazilian chicks "new" transplants the rules will be different.
Disagree 100%. That's just sh1tty self-limiting beliefs. I'm 29 still hitting the college bars where I'm a solid 6-10 years older than everybody there. No issues at all--and I tell girls I'm a virgin and work low status fast food jobs. I'm also completely upfront about my age. I think most girls have an older guy fantasy--they just don't want that guy to be out of touch and act like their dad. The only time my age was an issue at all or I'd get sh1t tested on it was when I started out at 24 and I was insecure about it and felt like I was too old and that it was creepy or whatever. Girls would pick up on that and be like, "Ewww, you're old." Now it's more like, "Oh my god! You're 29!" and trying to convince me they're not some airheaded 19 y/o.

And lol at a women at 29 being anywhere remotely close to a 22 y/o--even if she's in phenomenal shape, she won't be able to compete on looks and, chances are, she'll be more uptight, more negative, less bubbly, and have a laundry list of expectations (which is why she's still single at 29).

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score

First of man, lots of girls out here already have their cups overflowing. They got a best friend guy, fu.ck buddies, some have boyfriends, they have their simps/orbiters, etc.

Now, the rest.. You might find them going out at bars, clubs, (if things are open where you are), house parties, get togethers, Tinder, Bumble,
If they like how you look, they like your personality, and they're -actually- looking, then its one thing.. But put it this way, when you're actively seeking women, you're almost always more needy than they are. (and i dont mean that in a bad way).. I'm just saying, t hey can chill, play coy, not hit you up for weeks, because they have abundance.

For that age group though, if you make music, have alot of cool friends, you and your friends thrwo parties/sell drugs.. that **** is very attractive to alot of girls in that age group.. They usually don't care to f.uck average guys because they are a dime a dozen.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree 100%. That's just sh1tty self-limiting beliefs. I'm 29 still hitting the college bars where I'm a solid 6-10 years older than everybody there. No issues at all--and I tell girls I'm a virgin and work low status fast food jobs. I'm also completely upfront about my age. I think most girls have an older guy fantasy--they just don't want that guy to be out of touch and act like their dad. The only time my age was an issue at all or I'd get sh1t tested on it was when I started out at 24 and I was insecure about it and felt like I was too old and that it was creepy or whatever. Girls would pick up on that and be like, "Ewww, you're old." Now it's more like, "Oh my god! You're 29!" and trying to convince me they're not some airheaded 19 y/o.

And lol at a women at 29 being anywhere remotely close to a 22 y/o--even if she's in phenomenal shape, she won't be able to compete on looks and, chances are, she'll be more uptight, more negative, less bubbly, and have a laundry list of expectations (which is why she's still single at 29).
If you have "clout" and "status" in your particular bars, then your all good. I wasn't trying to preach "self limiting" beliefs. It's my belief that in our culture specifically ( USA ), that it's alot harder and waste of time making the main babes your into 10+ years younger. It's just not that easy, because they put "social proofing" and "acceptance" and "popularity" over looks. Like I said if you can be a "sugar daddy" then you can go 20,30, 40+ years age difference doesn't matter for that. But for them to choose you without money, and you have over 10+ years age gap. Your gonna need to be "acceptable" to their peers somehow. ( Being a rapper, musician or some local celebrity ) can let you have that.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you can have all that, and if your not "socially proofed", you may be invisible or "low value" to these people. They are so caught up on what their group and friend thinks. Then you have the material possessions thing, and the money.

A girl can think your "hot" as hell, and if her friends don't agree she won't want to be the first one to "try" it.
I agree with they care what their friends think however I have personally experienced young girls coming on to me because they thought I was attractive. I had gone out one time alone, to a bar sitting by myself watching an NBA game while having a drink. Two 21 year old's come on to me and I left with both.

Another time, a group of young girls (probably 21 as well approach me). Even a 17 year old approached me wanting me to take her home but her male friend blew up her spot by telling me she was 17 when she had told me she was 21. I dont know how she got in but young girls love older Men they find attractive.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with they care what their friends think however I have personally experienced young girls coming on to me because they thought I was attractive. I had gone out one time alone, to a bar sitting by myself watching an NBA game while having a drink. Two 21 year old's come on to me and I left with both.

Another time, a group of young girls (probably 21 as well approach me). Even a 17 year old approached me wanting me to take her home but her male friend blew up her spot by telling me she was 17 when she had told me she was 21. I dont know how she got in but young girls love older Men they find attractive.
In a bar or club we can be proofed by the bar or club. So that can be a hugely attractive energy on it's own. One or one or alone is harder, but not impossible. If we can get it we should, I just wouldn't put all my energy into it.