Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help gaming 21 to 24 demographic.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have "clout" and "status" in your particular bars, then your all good. I wasn't trying to preach "self limiting" beliefs. It's my belief that in our culture specifically ( USA ), that it's alot harder and waste of time making the main babes your into 10+ years younger. It's just not that easy, because they put "social proofing" and "acceptance" and "popularity" over looks. Like I said if you can be a "sugar daddy" then you can go 20,30, 40+ years age difference doesn't matter for that. But for them to choose you without money, and you have over 10+ years age gap. Your gonna need to be "acceptable" to their peers somehow. ( Being a rapper, musician or some local celebrity ) can let you have that.
Right. And I'm disagreeing with that. If you're making an emotional impact, then none of that other stuff matters. Ya, no girls are gonna find me on instagram with a couple hundred followers that I update like 3x a year and slide in my DMs; I probably won't match with that girl on Tinder (or if I do, she'll probably get hung up on my age--for the record, don't use OLD). But, if I meet her when she's out, and I'm spiking her emotions and sexualizing the convo and leading her around the venue, then none of that stuff matters. I live in a major city and my go-to part of town is all barhopping where people never stay in one venue for more than 30 min and I never see the same people twice. I'm usually out with a solid wing or by myself or sometimes a group of friends my age if I can drag them out. I don't have any clout or status or social proof when I walk in the venue. Like I'm friendly with some of the bouncers and one or two bartenders and that's it.

But you go up to a hot girl and make her laugh, and boom, you're socially proofed for anyone who was there to see it. You tease her a little bit and she starts trying to win you over, and everyone in the room assumes you're the man. You have her introduce you to her friends. You make the night more fun and interesting for them. Boom, you have acceptance. You do that enough times and everyone in the room assumes you're popular and high value. Sororities can be a pain in the azz (since they're very much a hivemind and there's always like 20 girls and guys whose opinion she cares about), but even those are doable if you can keep things under the radar and meet up with her later. In a bar, no one knows who you are--it all comes down to your vibe and your subcomms. When a girl is turned on, she won't care about your age, the car you drive, what you do for a living, whether you live in a sh1thole apartment or don't even have your own place.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. And I'm disagreeing with that. If you're making an emotional impact, then none of that other stuff matters. Ya, no girls are gonna find me on instagram with a couple hundred followers that I update like 3x a year and slide in my DMs; I probably won't match with that girl on Tinder (or if I do, she'll probably get hung up on my age--for the record, don't use OLD). But, if I meet her when she's out, and I'm spiking her emotions and sexualizing the convo and leading her around the venue, then none of that stuff matters. I live in a major city and my go-to part of town is all barhopping where people never stay in one venue for more than 30 min and I never see the same people twice. I'm usually out with a solid wing or by myself or sometimes a group of friends my age if I can drag them out. I don't have any clout or status or social proof when I walk in the venue. Like I'm friendly with some of the bouncers and one or two bartenders and that's it.

But you go up to a hot girl and make her laugh, and boom, you're socially proofed for anyone who was there to see it. You tease her a little bit and she starts trying to win you over, and everyone in the room assumes you're the man. You have her introduce you to her friends. You make the night more fun and interesting for them. Boom, you have acceptance. You do that enough times and everyone in the room assumes you're popular and high value. Sororities can be a pain in the azz (since they're very much a hivemind and there's always like 20 girls and guys whose opinion she cares about), but even those are doable if you can keep things under the radar and meet up with her later. In a bar, no one knows who you are--it all comes down to your vibe and your subcomms. When a girl is turned on, she won't care about your age, the car you drive, what you do for a living, whether you live in a sh1thole apartment or don't even have your own place.
I like how you think... It's doable for you... Hey so with the sororities, it can be a major b1tch... But if you can fvck one you can fvck them all...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how you think... It's doable for you... Hey so with the sororities, it can be a major b1tch... But if you can fvck one you can fvck them all...
If you got a "look" that works in those settings you will be golden. Alot of the bars ( better if you have proof ), you can get easy lays near the end of the night as the drinks been having an accumulative effect.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so you guys are making me think positive. So here goes one that has worked for me and others. If you are friends or associates with the pro athelete, the rapper, or the musician, that's almost as good as being them. You'll get lays. I don't think it's the best way, but it is a tool and something that is old as dirt. We already discussed bouncers in certain environments, guaranteed lays while everyone else goes home cold, and others the bar tenders.

Deep State

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 34, decently well built, not ripped but enough to see muscles and a muscular frame when I wear polos. White collar, high income.

The typical mindset and game I been using to pick up 25+ year old women, isn't seemingly effective on these 22 year olds. I dont know whether they have more dudes hitting them up hence more competition or they just whoefully immature. But seeing alot more flakes, alot more erratic and delayed text responses, and seemingly non responsiveness to setting up dates.

Anyone else gaming this demographic right now can share some pearls?
If you're thinking marriage / babies at some point, and are already decent with women, I'd recommend playing the long game on this.

Keep in casual touch through social media, enough so that she can see that you're awesome, though short of direct contact (this is for girls that you've already asked out but have flaked). Maybe ping her once a year (I'll happen to be in town that weekend, it would be great to meet up).

2-3 years will go quickly for her, but you will probably continue to improve. Give her some space to try the career life and have a sense of independence.

In the meantime, you might find another 22 year old who is more open to an older guy, or you might find someone else who is more mid-late 20s, or she will eventually reach that age herself.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're thinking marriage / babies at some point, and are already decent with women, I'd recommend playing the long game on this.

Keep in casual touch through social media, enough so that she can see that you're awesome, though short of direct contact (this is for girls that you've already asked out but have flaked). Maybe ping her once a year (I'll happen to be in town that weekend, it would be great to meet up).

2-3 years will go quickly for her, but you will probably continue to improve. Give her some space to try the career life and have a sense of independence.

In the meantime, you might find another 22 year old who is more open to an older guy, or you might find someone else who is more mid-late 20s, or she will eventually reach that age herself.
You know what. If you get one of those 22's and hold onto it you'll be able to get others. They'll compete for you.